Browning A bolt trigger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browning A bolt trigger

Hi all, hope someone can shed some light a problem for me. A friend of mine broke the trigger on his A bolt, the gold thingy, not the assembly, and asked if I could fix it for him. Having worked on them before, I said sure, no problem.

By now I think that some of you know my problem. Apparently no one has just the trigger, Brownell's has the complete asmbly for $160, and Browning wants you to send them the rifle and then they will tell you how much it's going to cost you.

Does anyone have any idea where I can just get the trigger without the complete asmbly?
    Thanks for the help

Stay safe
    Mark
    "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.'
    --George Patton

"Speed's fine, but accuracy is final."

There's no such thing as "unfair advantage."
    11B4HJ3/B4

Numrich is out of stock.

Midwest Gun Parts is out of stock, but has an option to notify you when in stock. http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/p...-parts/B3578465

Try Propperts Gun Parts.

I bet Browning won't charge a dime to fix it.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Thanks Shep, the sad thing is the trigger is made out of pot metal, not steel like Remington, Winchester, or Ruger. I guess I thought a maker like Browning would put a higher quality material than this in it's trigger.

I'll give it a shot and see what happens. Thanks for the intel,

Stay safe,
      Mark
      "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.'
      --George Patton

"Speed's fine, but accuracy is final."

There's no such thing as "unfair advantage."
      11B4HJ3/B4

Comment

The trigger in my 1885 High Wall is gold plated plastic. Brownell's has the whole group for $150 as a last resort
        "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

There is a couple different ones listed on Ebay right now. I just searched Browning a bolt trigger.
          " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
          '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Working...
          X