BCG coatings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCG coatings

Thought about it for a while.......finally decided. I'm going to have my BCG hard-chromed, then IonBond over top that.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

I bought this one. http://midwestpx.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=779 It is Nikel boron coating. Then I Frog Lubed it , it is slick now. Gunk just wipes right off it. Have you tried Frog Lube? Bust lube I have ever used by far, it is great stuff for making things easier to clean. I coat my entire ARs in that stuff.
    Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Comment

I've tried it, works very well.

I stick with the stuff I mix up myself, or when I want grease I use Mobil 1 Synthetic.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I'm running a fail zero bcg on both my AR's and love it. A good does of fireclean keeps em truckin.

Comment

What is your home brew cmshoot if you don't mind sharing?
          Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Comment

2-Quarts Synthetic Motor Oil.
            1-Quart Automatic Transmission Fluid. Brand and spec don't matter.
            1-Bottle of original STP. The blue bottle.
            1-7 oz. jar of Hoppe's #9

Comment

Working...
            X