• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Marv,
    Thanks, Bro
    Respectfully,
    Harry
    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

SpecOpsScout,

Yeah we are testing the PHANTOM and so far it looks great! I too noticed some shifting when I loaded my 700 muzzledown as recommended, I also had concerns for my barrel float and crown damage ... however there was none. I have since been loading it stock down and the shifting seems to have stopped. Part of that may be due to the fact that I have always stowed my rifle with a small section of camoflaged hunting blind folded over the scope. Partly as protection for the scope and partly as a quick donning veil and rifle cover. That addition alone seemd to stop and shifting of the rifle.
      - Pete -
      Ex Umbris Venimus
      SWT# 4 - S4 2005 -present

Comment

Hey Bro,
        Pull your stick out and go for a jog with it in your hands, as you would if you were repositioning. You'll see what I'm talking about. The stick acts as a frame pad.
        Respectfully,
        Harry
        "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
        "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Okay I see what you mean ... I'm working nightshift this week so I'll give it a try tonight. Thanks for the heads up.
          - Pete -
          Ex Umbris Venimus
          SWT# 4 - S4 2005 -present

Comment

Working...
          X