BDS Tactical Advanced Plate Carrier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDS Tactical Advanced Plate Carrier

Ordered mine a while back, it just arrived today. Worth the wait!

I ordered it in OD green with no options, then ordered a couple of the 3 mag Simple Stackers with bungie cords. They are MOLLE and I can put them where I want.

Top quality kit. 100% American made by a bunch of Jarheads in Oceanside, CA. I went all through mine and I can't find a single flaw or bad seam. Ruggedly overbuilt, it oughta last forever.

Here's a picture of the front and back, with 1 of the Simple Stackers attached to the front.

www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

The OD looks good! I might like the same setup in Coyote although the OD is suddenly growing on me. I might even order the removable side protection panels. I would also order the Simple Stacker like your have there and was curious if it was sewn between the mags...I can't tell from their site or your picture. The site doesn't look like it is and your pic looks like it might be. I have an older S.T.R.I.K.E. LBH that I use for hog hunting and the hydration and some of the other pouches would integrate easily
    "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Yep, the Simple Stacker is stitched between each magazine to keep them separate.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Good to know...I probably will like it then
        "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

I like th od color too. Makes my choice between belt rig and chest rig/plate carrier lean a little different...

Comment

Jester, I have 2 and only see me needing 1. Want me to send one to you to peruse?

Comment

[quote]
              Jester, I have 2 and only see me needing 1. Want me to send one to you to peruse?[/b]
              Thanks, I have one on the way. I was curious because the one on the site looked like a big open pouch with the bungees. When I saw yours in a better picture it looked like it was sewn. I didn't think I would like it if it wasn't sewn or the function would be as I expected

"Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

It'll work just fine. Nicely made and secure.

Comment

Looks good brother. Let me know how it feels after u run it. After our woods OP I got a TAG Banshee.(entry vest was just too much for 8hrs in the woods.) it's light, comfortable and has worked great so far. It's very similar to yours.
                  In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Yep. If you've already got the TAG Banshee, I don't see any reason to switch. Very similar.

Comment

[quote]
                      Looks good brother. Let me know how it feels after u run it. After our woods OP I got a TAG Banshee.(entry vest was just too much for 8hrs in the woods.) it's light, comfortable and has worked great so far. It's very similar to yours.[/b]

The only thing I see really is the cummerbund is removable on the TAB where it might not be on the BDS

"Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Working...
                      X