Bit The Bullet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit The Bullet

Been watchin Baby Gurl buy stuff on Amazon and it looked easy. Dang if I ddn't go shake the tree...and look what fell loose.

been toying with the idea of picking up a Leica but just couldn't bite on the $6-800 depending on either of the models. I would only need it a couple of times a year but decided to sacrifice long range for hunting needs.

I went with the Vortex for the lifetime warranty and tripod mount. After reading the reviews I wasn't sure that I would like it but ordered it anyway...I can always sell it on eBay The thing I didn't like was the amount of button pushes the reviewer was complaining about. Once in my had I see it only requires the 3 pushes to start it up the 2 after it is fired up. Tried it out this afternoon while hunting the orchard and it wasn't bad. Purchase was mainly for hunting and the occasional LR I attend. I can always use it as a back up until I learn how to measure with my reticle better. If pushing button kills me I will have Purdy Gurl send it to one of y'all
    Last edited by Jester896; 12-20-2015, 11:01 PM.
    "Flawed But Repeatable"

That oughta do!
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I think the Vortex is a great choice.

Comment

Working...
      X