Mo's Gauges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo's Gauges

Mo DeFina is a pleasure to speak with. I ordered a couple of case mics from him this evening...one of them he has to build for me. He and Hook Boutin are buddies but he hasn't seen him in about 10 years. I assured him I would get word to Hook he said hello. The gauges are just a few $ higher than RCBS and a whole lot easier to read...If you are in need of case mics...these are well worth the few $ extra.
    "Flawed But Repeatable"

Nice! I'll probably see Hook soon, I'll pass it along.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Thanks....Wilson is calling him in the am for me too.
      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

You need to get something to Hook?
        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I'm good...just the words from Mo...Wilson hasn't talked to him since his birthday and said he would call him in the am for me...wouldn't hurt if ya said something when you see him in case Wilson doesn't.

He is building me a .300BLK and I picked up a .243, .260, and .308. Might call back tomorrow and get a 300WM

"Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Finally got them Monday...these are a whole bunch nicer than the RCBS ones that I have...I also like the built in case length sighter so you know if they need trimming
            "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Working...
            X