X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]
    <div class='quotemain'>
    <div class='quotemain'>Are we there yet ?[/b]
    is this flooding going to affect this shoot?
    [/b]
    We shoot underwater
    [/b]

I am rigging a snorkel or SCUBA tank to my rifle...
    I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American -Daniel Webster

Freedom & Fear; Justice & Cruelty have always been at War, and we know that God is not neutral between them - George W. Bush

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you - Genghis Khan

I dont know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve. B. Baggins, Lord of the Rings

Comment

[quote]
      <div class='quotemain'>
      <div class='quotemain'>Are we there yet ?[/b]
      is this flooding going to affect this shoot?
      [/b]
      We shoot underwater
      [/b]
      sounds good

Comment

The #@$!#$!@#%!#@$!% rain has finally stopped. We may have to shoot around the ark we were starting to build!
        The weather is calling for no chance of rain until Fri and then only 20%. With temps in the low 70's, Sat and Sun are looking pristine!

Steve
        "Cogito, ergo armatum sum: I think, therefore I am armed" Dave Grossman
        "Be a Sheepdog".......R.A. Nable
        ...It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others......
        ?Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats?.
        Henry Louis Mencken, American writer of the early 20th century, satirist, and cynic.

Comment

[quote]
          The #@$!#$!@#%!#@$!% rain has finally stopped. We may have to shoot around the ark we were starting to build!
          The weather is calling for no chance of rain until Fri and then only 20%. With temps in the low 70's, Sat and Sun are looking pristine!

Steve[/b]
          sounds perfect !

Comment

Guys I live about 40 minutes from the shoot site, The Nashville Airport by far is the best choice.
            Wanna discount ? Sign up free at www.Magnumforceballistics.com and then email me your new user name and tell me you are a member of Sniper Paradise and I will set you up so that everything and everytime you purchase you will get an automatic discount at check out!

Comment

[quote]
              Guys I live about 40 minutes from the shoot site, The Nashville Airport by far is the best choice.[/b]
              i've been at TN at Crestwood since 2pm today. anyone else here?

Comment

ill be there in spirit.shoot straight guys.
                " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
                '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

End of day 1 ..... 1400 yard target

SAVAGE .338 EDGE

Comment

hope all is going good with you guys out there. I got banned from the range here for the weekend while they install an irrigation system
                    Μολὼν λαβ* (pronounced /moˈlɔːn laˈbe/) "Come and get them" - Leonidas, Battle of Thermopylae, When asked to put down their weapons for the Persian Army 480 B.C.

"To the German Commander, NUTS!, The American Commander" General Anthony Clement McAuliffe (July 2, 1898 � August 11, 1975) when asked to surrender the town of Bastogne to the German Army which surrounded them

Comment

We had a Blast ... We were the Black Sheep of the crowd, but had a Great time. Really enjoyed the `1000 yard competition, Might need to do it 1400 next time to make it easier to tell the dif between 1st and Second place. Our Crew will be back again in the fall, will even bring our own lawnmower !

Comment

Just got home from work and was hoping to see some more pics...... I guess I'll wait around a little longer and see if any pics pop up.... I sure wish I could have been there. I was wondering if there was any room left on the line after Shep's national news interview??? I wonder if they knew he was leaving there and heading up to the rendezvous??
                        If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace.... Thomas Paine

We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all....
                        Theodore Roosevelt

There's a lot of smart people in the military. We're not as dumb as
                        everybody thinks, and we know how to do our job really well. If you're
                        going to send us in there for war, then that's what you do. You just
                        send us in there and let us do what we need to do. We'll get done and
                        we'll get home, and it'll be over.
                        Marcus Luttrell US Navy SEAL

I can beat someone to incapacitation with a pillow slip full of dead cats or a homemade battle axe and it?s just as legal so long as the use of force is justified.

Comment

Eric, got almost 500 pics from the weekend. Gave them to Vince, he is going to upload them for everybody to see.
                          In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

That was an awesoe Shoot. It was awesome meeting everyone! I am still recovering from the concussion of the .338's on the ends damn I felt like my rifle was tiny compared to them but that was awesome watching the 338s when they hit steel targets.

I really like that 338 edge that was out there I think Ace had. That is a wild round and looked into it some more and I think thats the way to go. When he would hit targets out past 1000 yards it looked like from watching impact that it was just warming up and wanted to go on and on. The velocity even out that far was just amazing. Bad add rifle !
                            Wanna discount ? Sign up free at www.Magnumforceballistics.com and then email me your new user name and tell me you are a member of Sniper Paradise and I will set you up so that everything and everytime you purchase you will get an automatic discount at check out!

Comment

Working...
                            X