This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 SNIPER'S PARADISE/PRECISION APPLICATIONS, LLC RENDEZVOUS

The dates will be May 8 - 9 (Sat - Sun), 2010. The location will be in Milton, TN at the location of the previous Rendezvous.

We have been able to extend our range. We will have a range of a minimum of 1390 yards, and if the ground is good and dry, we will be able to shoot out to 1450 yards. Once again, we will have steel targets every 50 yards from the maximum range target back to 300 or 400 yards. We will also have 100 yard cardboard targets for those that need to zero their rifles, or are shooting shorter range weapons. If you have your own targets that you would like to put out as well, we can usually accomodate you.

For those of y'all that did not attend the previous ones, this is not a competition. It is a structured "free for all" shoot, with myself and other Precision Rifle/Sniper Instructors on hand to help anyone that needs/wants it. The atmosphere is very laid back, and a good time is always had by all. There are no big egos on the line and everyone pitches in to help folks that want/need it. If you are unsure of yourself or your skills, this is a perfect venue for you. If you are a veteran Sniper or competitor with years of experience, you'll fit right in as well.

David Bobo, aka "Boar Smoke", will once again be smokin' up some great chow; think pork, beef, chicken, brats, etc., along with all the sides and fixin's. He'll be doing lunch plates, which include a drink and desert. This will be the third event he has catered for us, and all the chow has been fantastic.

We will have numerous Vendors on hand showing their stuff and allowing us to play with their toys. At the most recent Rendezvous, Liberty Suppressors was on hand with numerous suppressed weapons to try out. I'm getting in line to purchase one of their titanium/stainless steel Pandora .30 cal suppressors. Liberty Suppressors will be there once again in May. I will post additional Vendors as we get them on board.

As of right now, we are limiting the Rifle Shoot to 50 shooters, so get your spot reserved ASAP.

Cost for the rifle shoot will be $100 for one day, or $150 for both days.

LE/public safety/military folks will be $75 for 1 day and $125 for 2 days on the Rifle Shoot.

If you pre-pay and then find out you cannot attend, I will roll your entry fee over to a future event of your choice.

I will be taking PayPal, and money orders for entry fees.

Feel free to contact me via email, via PM here, or by phone at (678) 523-7522.

Hope to see y'all in May!

Semper Fi!
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

For any LEO's that would like to attend, I will sign a C12, or provide a certificate, or both, so that you get credit in training hours for the time you spend at the shoot. I am a certified Police CounterSniper Instructor. I have also typed up a flyer that is aimed at LEO's and their agencies. If you would like a copy of it for your agency, IM or email me and I'll send it to you.

I've trained numerous LEO Snipers from various states and have always been able to get the training counted in their state, up to and including actual certifications (Police CounterSniper Level, Level 2, Advanced Police CounterSniper Tactics, etc).

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

HHhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Cerrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttssssssssssss....

I like Certs...Helps with the dang pay down here. You got a cert you get a raise. You just know your stuff, well no joy on a raise.
      In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Hey Shep,
        You still have spots open for this?
        -John

"Honey, how 'bout I lock you up on charges of aggrevated dumb slut with no future?"
        -Det. Ray Carling "Life on Mars"

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding."

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Sent you a PM...Lee
            XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
            Retired Deputy Sheriff
            SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

Will this be a closed event, for participants only? Or, will non-shooters be allowed in for viewing? I would like to observe the event, and maybe be of some help to the event staff.

Jack
              "We sleep safe in our beds
              because rough men stand ready in the night
              to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

---George Orwell

Comment

We welcome non-shooters, as long as you sign the release forms you're good to go.

Comment

[quote]
                  We welcome non-shooters, as long as you sign the release forms you're good to go.[/b]

Yep, Shep was there for the Fall Rendezvous!

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

[quote]
                    We welcome non-shooters, as long as you sign the release forms you're good to go.[/b]
                    I have my tentative work schedule for the year, and will see if I can work in a trip out from N.Carolina. Thanks.

Jack
                    "We sleep safe in our beds
                    because rough men stand ready in the night
                    to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

---George Orwell

Comment

I'm only a "non-shooter" cuz I was too busy to shoot. I seem to remember a certain retired Rustpicker who couldn't hit the 1390yd gong, but his wife did...........what was his name............he's a Yankee............and shoots a Savage...........it'll come to me..........

Comment

[quote]
                        I'm only a "non-shooter" cuz I was too busy to shoot. I seem to remember a certain retired Rustpicker who couldn't hit the 1390yd gong, but his wife did...........what was his name............he's a Yankee............and shoots a Savage...........it'll come to me.......... [/b]
                        Dang, touchy aren't we?

Just kidding Jefe.

And you're right, after she nailed it, with Shep spotting for the record, I wasn't touching that shot. I'd have never heard the end of it.

I can't wait for the next one. These are so much fun it's not funny.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Hey Shep,

I won't know until the last minute if I can go. Is there a deadline to register?
                          Endeavor to Persevere)

Thomas Jefferson: "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master and deserves one. " Alexander Hamilton

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." S. Freud

In Proud Memory

Comment

No deadline, as long as we don't fill up. I'm holding it at 50 shooters.

'gunner, I would have shot, but I had a bunch of slack bastards as a working crew this year. Lakotah and Check6 weren't there, and they are my Go To Bitches for work details. They'll be there this year, so I oughta get some trigger time.

I spent lots of time spotting, which I enjoy more than shooting at events like this. I spent a good bit of time spotting for Honey Gunz and Ben, mainly cuz their spotter wasn't worth a damn. Honey Gunz was at around 5MOA of left wind, maxed out on elevation, and holding over 5.5 mils. Sweet!

Comment

Shep,

Can you give a first timer an approximate number for round count?

I was thinking around 10 rounds per 50yards might be an option with maybe 50 additional?

Your thoughts would be appreciated...

Thanks,

john~

Comment

Working...
                              X