Accommodations at the Rendezvous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accommodations at the Rendezvous

For whatever reason, AIM wants all the cabin rentals to go through me. I'm not happy about it and will be taking it up with them in person when I get down there. But, this means that for the upcoming Rendezvous, that's the way it is.

If you want a cabin for the Rendezvous, you need to contact me to reserve and prepay for one. They are a flat $75 per night and sleep 2 comfortably......you could do 3 if you brought a cot.

I need you to contact me ASAP as I will be making the reservations soon.

Semper Fi!
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

[quote]
    For whatever reason, AIM wants all the cabin rentals to go through me. I'm not happy about it and will be taking it up with them in person when I get down there. But, this means that for the upcoming Rendezvous, that's the way it is.

If you want a cabin for the Rendezvous, you need to contact me to reserve and prepay for one. They are a flat $75 per night and sleep 2 comfortably......you could do 3 if you brought a cot.

I need you to contact me ASAP as I will be making the reservations soon.

Semper Fi![/b]
    I need your contact info for cabin assignment. We will arrive Friday between 7:30-8:00 pm. I've sent messages before requesting other information and have yet to get any reply... have you received ANY of my e-mails? I assume not...

Thanks,
    Bob
    In God We Trust, All Others Make Bond.

Comment

I'm a Federal agent and I've been on an international mission, including 11 hours on a plane over the Atlantic. I was incommunicado.
      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Working...
      X