Input on Friday class at the Rendezvous East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input on Friday class at the Rendezvous East

Who would like to attend one? If so, what would you like me to offer? Carbine, handgun, shotgun, etc.

Something specific, like CCW Handgun, Team Tactics, etc?
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Bring what you got team tactics. Personally I would like taking what we did last time to the next level, but I understand that if there are some new guys, we would need to get the, up to speed first. Especially in safety and angles of fire. Maybe some low-light stuff with flash lights and NVGs for those who have them. I'm sure others have other preferences.
    -
    Formerly known as N15

Comment

I was also thinking something along the lines of low-light/no-light class.

Comment

Don't know about doing a lowlight class, guys. It's one of my favorite classes to teach, but I don't like to teach it when I have to get up at 0600hrs the next morning.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
          Don't know about doing a lowlight class, guys. It's one of my favorite classes to teach, but I don't like to teach it when I have to get up at 0600hrs the next morning.[/b]
          That did come to mind, but I figured I would throw it out anyways.
          -
          Formerly known as N15

Comment

I need my sleep or I'm a grumpy boy!

Comment

Either more carbine or scattegun training would be awesome. Be nice to reinforce carbine training. We all have a carbine and reinforcing those skills, practicing those skills, is not something most of us get to do very often.
              The fact that I missed the spring rendezous has nothing to do with it... damn job...
              If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace.... Thomas Paine

We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all....
              Theodore Roosevelt

There's a lot of smart people in the military. We're not as dumb as
              everybody thinks, and we know how to do our job really well. If you're
              going to send us in there for war, then that's what you do. You just
              send us in there and let us do what we need to do. We'll get done and
              we'll get home, and it'll be over.
              Marcus Luttrell US Navy SEAL

I can beat someone to incapacitation with a pillow slip full of dead cats or a homemade battle axe and it?s just as legal so long as the use of force is justified.

Comment

[quote]
                I need my sleep or I'm a grumpy boy![/b]
                Brody to Jason and I when we came by the room to get the keys to his truck at midnight, "Try not to wake Shep up, he might just shoot me."

Comment

I locked on a range for Friday, Nov 15, for a class. Before I post it up for the world to see, I want to make sure that carbine is what folks want. Last chance to shout out what y'all want. Speak now or forever shut the fuck up!

Comment

I'm game with carbine, unless you come up with something more interesting. If its under 100 meters can I bring my UMP?
                    -
                    Formerly known as N15

Comment

It would probably be 50yds and in.........your UMP would be fine.

Comment

Team Tactics carbine, run what you brung.... AK's, AR's, SCAR-L's, AUG's, M1's, UMP's; inside of 50 yds and a rapid fire sling shot would work...
                        If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace.... Thomas Paine

We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all....
                        Theodore Roosevelt

There's a lot of smart people in the military. We're not as dumb as
                        everybody thinks, and we know how to do our job really well. If you're
                        going to send us in there for war, then that's what you do. You just
                        send us in there and let us do what we need to do. We'll get done and
                        we'll get home, and it'll be over.
                        Marcus Luttrell US Navy SEAL

I can beat someone to incapacitation with a pillow slip full of dead cats or a homemade battle axe and it?s just as legal so long as the use of force is justified.

Comment

Me n Crystal are good for team tactics/carbine
                          In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Working...
                          X