Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn ladybugs. I'm still gettin them outta my gear.
    In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

opened my ez up today to finish drying...covered

Thanks for bringing the Boudin T...really enjoyed it
      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Ur very welcome. The chili was delicious

Comment

[quote]
          Damn ladybugs. I'm still gettin them outta my gear.[/b]
          So far two in the truck, 4 in my gear...
          CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
          --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
          --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Anyone that has some good pics, I'd love to have them.
            www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
              Anyone that has some good pics, I'd love to have them.[/b]
              Me too.
              " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
              '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

I did take some. Anybody who wants pics/video PM me your address

Comment

This is the only one I took.
                  -
                  Formerly known as N15

Comment

if there are no pictures...did it really happen

Good pic Sigma05...you were there
                    "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

[quote]
                      Here are the few that I took.... Imgur

Comment

Great! Thanks!

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
                          <div class='quotemain'>Anyone that has some good pics, I'd love to have them.[/b]
                          [/b]
                          Thanks for posting, and good shooting bud.
                          " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
                          '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

[quote]
                            <div class='quotemain'>
                            <div class='quotemain'>Anyone that has some good pics, I'd love to have them.[/b]
                            [/b]
                            Thanks for posting, and good shooting bud.
                            [/b]
                            My pleasure - was good to see you and Shep again. That was the first chance I'd had to get out past 100 yards since class back in July. Truly enjoyed the weekend, met some great people and learned a lot about the 'homework' I need to do to be more effective calling my own shots. Hope to make the Spring Rendezvous; until then - I'll be in Asia.

Comment

[quote]
                              In route via email. Post what you wish. got a few pictures of you and the Young Jedi shootin. Good stuff!!
                              If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace.... Thomas Paine

We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all....
                              Theodore Roosevelt

There's a lot of smart people in the military. We're not as dumb as
                              everybody thinks, and we know how to do our job really well. If you're
                              going to send us in there for war, then that's what you do. You just
                              send us in there and let us do what we need to do. We'll get done and
                              we'll get home, and it'll be over.
                              Marcus Luttrell US Navy SEAL

I can beat someone to incapacitation with a pillow slip full of dead cats or a homemade battle axe and it?s just as legal so long as the use of force is justified.

Comment

Got 'em. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X