This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall 2013 Sniper's Paradise Rendezvous East

The dates will be November 16-17, 2013. The location will be in Blakely GA at the American International Marksmanship Academy. Situated on approximately an approximately 5000 acre facility, this place has to be seen to be believed.

We will have a range of approximately 2000 yards. We will have steel targets starting at 200-300 yards and going approximately every 50 yards back to the maximum distance. We will also have 100 yard cardboard targets for those that need to zero their rifles. Only the targets provided by us will be allowed.

For those of y'all that did not attend the previous Sniper’s Paradise/Precision Applications, LLC Rendezvous’, this is not a competition. It is a structured "free for all" shoot, with me and other Precision Rifle/Sniper Instructors on hand to help anyone that needs/wants it, especially in the area of calling/doping wind and spotting. The atmosphere is very laid back, and a good time is always had by all. There are no big egos on the line and everyone pitches in to help folks that want/need it. If you are unsure of yourself or your skills, this is a perfect venue for you. If you are a veteran Sniper or competitor with years of experience, you'll fit right in as well. You shoot all day long, as much or as little as you want. We call the line cold every few hours, a paint crew on 4-wheelers runs down range and re-paints the steel, and we go hot again.

Cost for the rifle shoot will be $125 for one day, or $200 for both days. LE/public safety/military folks will be $100 for 1 day and $150 for 2 days on the Rifle Shoot. You are welcome to attend and shoot on both days, or just a single day of your choice.

If you pre-pay and then find out you cannot attend, I will roll your entry fee over to a future event of your choice.

I will be taking PayPal and money orders for entry fees. I will be limiting attendance, so spots are held on a “first come, first paid” basis. You can send your payment via MO to:

Precision Applications, LLC
    46 Scarlet Oak Way
    Dallas, GA 30132

or you can send a discrete PayPal (+4%) to shep@precision-applications.com. That is also my email address, if you have any questions. Along with your payment, please include a full name, email address, phone number and the days you will be attending.

Schedule: Mandatory safety meeting at 0800hrs on Saturday and Sunday. We will "go hot" immediately afterwards.

Gear list (nothing is mandatory, but they can help):
    Rifle with optics
    Ammo
    Data book
    shooting mat or other ground cover
    bipod, rear bag, support, etc
    spotting scope
    cooler with non-alcoholic beverages
    EZ Up tent

I will be conducting a Combat Carbine course on Friday, November 15.

AIM has accommodations available at their facility, in addition to the many hotels/motels in the immediate area.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. In addition to email , I can be reached at (678) 523-7522.

Hope to see y'all in November.

Semper Fi!
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Awesome! No fun stuff on Friday like last time?
    -
    Formerly known as N15

Comment

Shep, please apply my "credit" to this event. Hopefully I can make it this time.
      "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

I'm looking at teaching a class on Friday.........more to follow.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
          I'm looking at teaching a class on Friday.........more to follow.[/b]
          YEAH!!
          -
          Formerly known as N15

Comment

Color my name in with a Sharpie...talk right I'll come Friday too
            "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Count me and pop in for all three days....
              If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace.... Thomas Paine

We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all....
              Theodore Roosevelt

There's a lot of smart people in the military. We're not as dumb as
              everybody thinks, and we know how to do our job really well. If you're
              going to send us in there for war, then that's what you do. You just
              send us in there and let us do what we need to do. We'll get done and
              we'll get home, and it'll be over.
              Marcus Luttrell US Navy SEAL

I can beat someone to incapacitation with a pillow slip full of dead cats or a homemade battle axe and it?s just as legal so long as the use of force is justified.

Comment

Planning on it.
                " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
                '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

I'm planning on doing like last time. Arrive Thursday. Class Firday. Range session Saturday. Leave Sunday after breakfast.
                  -
                  Formerly known as N15

Comment

I really want to make it to one of these sometime soon. unfortunately my wife will be 36/40 weeks pregnant and I got told I will not be going anywhere that close to the due date hopefully when the spring dates are released...

Comment

Is there a website or address for this place?
                      If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace.... Thomas Paine

We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all....
                      Theodore Roosevelt

I can beat someone to incapacitation with a pillow slip full of dead cats or a homemade battle axe and it?s just as legal so long as the use of force is justified.

Comment

I don't know if the ammo is on their site, but it's http://armthepopulace.com/ . You can call the shop at (706) 654-5614.

Comment

[quote]
                          I don't know if the ammo is on their site, but it's http://armthepopulace.com/ . You can call the shop at (706) 654-5614.[/b]
                          I was refering to the facility where we are going to be shooting.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

http://www.legionotg.com/index.html

Comment

Bunch of changes it seems...looks good
                              "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Working...
                              X