Sniper's Paradise Rendezvous West, Fall 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper's Paradise Rendezvous West, Fall 2013

The dates will be September 14-15, 2013. The location will be in Grandfield, OK.

We will have a range of 1350 yards. We will have steel targets starting at approximately 300 yards and going approximately every 50 yards back to the maximum distance. We will also have 100 yard cardboard targets for those that need to zero their rifles. Only the targets provided by us will be allowed.

For those of y'all that did not attend the previous Sniper’s Paradise/Precision Applications, LLC Rendezvous’, this is not a competition. It is a structured "free for all" shoot, with me and other Precision Rifle/Sniper Instructors on hand to help anyone that needs/wants it, especially in the area of calling/doping wind and spotting. The atmosphere is very laid back, and a good time is always had by all. There are no big egos on the line and everyone pitches in to help folks that want/need it. If you are unsure of yourself or your skills, this is a perfect venue for you. If you are a veteran Sniper or competitor with years of experience, you'll fit right in as well. You shoot all day long, as much or as little as you want. We call the line cold every few hours, a paint crew on 4-wheelers runs down range and re-paints the steel, and we go hot again.

Cost for the rifle shoot will be $125 for one day, or $200 for both days. LE/public safety/military folks will be $100 for 1 day and $150 for 2 days on the Rifle Shoot. You are welcome to attend and shoot on both days, or just a single day of your choice. You must prepay in order for your spot to be held. If you pre-pay and then find out you cannot attend, I will roll your entry fee over to a future event of your choice.

I will be taking PayPal and money orders for entry fees. I will be limiting attendance to 30, so spots are held on a “first come, first paid” basis. You can send your payment via MO to:

Precision Applications, LLC
    46 Scarlet Oak Way
    Dallas, GA 30132

or you can PayPal (+4%) to shep@precision-applications.com. That is also my email address, if you have any questions. Along with your payment, please include a full name, email address, phone number and the days you will be attending.

Schedule: Mandatory safety meeting at 0800hrs on Saturday and Sunday. We will "go hot" immediately afterwards.

Gear list (nothing is mandatory, but they can help):
    Rifle with optics
    Ammo
    Data book
    shooting mat or other ground cover
    bipod, rear bag, support, etc
    spotting scope
    cooler with non-alcoholic beverages
    EZ Up tent

Information to follow on accomodations and such in the immediate area.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. In addition to email , I can be reached at (678) 523-7522.

Hope to see y'all in September.

Semper Fi!
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

AIM? im hoping to make the next one in Tennessee. if its mid November, I wont be able to though. my first baby is due first week of December...

Comment

Until the location in TN gets their shit straight, I won't be hosting a Rendezvous there; that's why we're back at AIM.
      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I'll be there for sure. Looking forward to my first one.
        Far Beyond Driven

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made so and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mills (1806-1873

Comment

I am still trying to swap a weekend off. Glad I still have some match ammo squirreled away.

Comment

Looks like its about 19 hours from San Diego. I have to see if I can get some time off.

James
            "Ever since I was a kid I've had snakes as pets. They're clean and quiet. You give them rodents and they give you pure, unconditional indifference." Carl Hiaasen

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner." ? Cormac McCarthy

Comment

Probably gotta wait for retirement before having the opportunity to come ...
              " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Dom, you need to find a way. Would love for you to make it over the big pond for a while
                In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Any update on this shoot, such a address of location?

Comment

[quote]
                    Any update on this shoot, such a address of location?[/b]
                    Grandfield is a small town in SW Oklahoma. The property is about 5-7 miles southwest along the Red River. I have a power point that gives directions to the property. I will see if I can post it. If I can't, contact CMShoot as I have given him a copy, or you can send me a PM with your email and I will make sure you get it.
                    Far Beyond Driven

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made so and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mills (1806-1873

Comment

Working...
                    X