• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is finally getting ready??
    [attachment=16190:image.jpg

This guy!
    Attached Files
    CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
    --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yeah, I know, but I also know there are some stashes that might spare a few boxes.

Sweet, might not even need a hundred, but looking for a cushion. Thanks Shep.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Gunner is rolling.
        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Comment

Checking in here, been rolling since about 0800... Our ETA is now about 1730.
          CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
          --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
          --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Wow, what a weekend. Great carbine drills on Friday. Saturday was flat out cold, wet, miserable but a good dope gathering day. Today, started out damp and chilly, then the sun came out and it got beautiful, followed by massive thunderstorms after we got cleaned up and moving out.

I had a great time. Good seeing the crew, folks we haven't seen for awhile, putting faces to friends, meeting new ones. This facility is going to be a great training asset, can't wait for the next one.

If you got pics and they're too big to post, contact me and I'll get them up.

Comment

+1 to what Vince said. I had a ball, good to meet new people and see old friends. The carbine class was great! It was great to shoot my precision rifle also, last time was at the fall Rendezvous. Thanks Shep!
              " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
              '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Good to here things went well...I finished working about 3 this afternoon and thought it was going to rain here. Sounds like the weather would have been about the same if it was at AIM just a little warmer and the wind today would have been challenging to say the least...I'm sure Travis wouldn't have had a problem
                "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Everything Vince said and then some. Despite the miserable weather on Saturday, I finally got some quality data for my rifle. Hadn't had this much fun since my accident. Thanks to everyone there.
                  -
                  Formerly known as N15

Comment

I had a great time as well. Shep's class on Friday was excellent.

I'm glad I got back on the horse here and took the trip with J down there. It was awesome seeing old friends and making new ones. Huge thanks to Jason for making it happen for me.

Can't wait for the next one.

Comment

Working...
                    X