Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Linen, blankets, towels, shower curtains, etc., everything you'd have in a motel.

I'll be wearing my new kilts on the range............
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I just hope I don't have to go on another shower curtain stealing run..or paper procurment...and by now I'm sure the sink drains outside..There were clean sheets, clean towels, and furniture in boxes. V you missed carring things across the ditches..got out the NV a couple of times to walk around...it was a blast...I hope the oysters are good...that would set the chilli good
      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

I was going to say earlier in the week you Kilt wears better bring you some wool sacks. It has warmed up to the mid 80s this week so you all will be good. Vegetables and beans have been procured for the chili. I did manage to find some OK jalapenos...already starting to turn red and some even have those shrivel marks on them. Still searching for some other good chilis.
        "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Update for those of you attending.

Gunner's Gear is bringing our Magneto Speed Chronograph with us for testing and use. As such, anybody wishing to chronograph their actual loads from their rifles will be welcome to do so and we will be glad to help with that onsite. If you already have chrono data, we would like to have you use it so we can compare apples to apples. If you don't here is an excellent opportunity to get some actual velocity to use for those pesky drop charts.

We're looking forward to seeing you all there.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Meat is thawing...hope y'all like it. If ya don't it will hold ya till dinner..shudup and eat it.

Weather is starting to look better..sure hope it has rained a little there to keep the dust down..lows look like they will be in the lower 40s and highs in the mid 70s
            "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Sweet. I was going to ask, we're packing now. Leaving Thursday AM for Georgia. Looking forward to meeting up again.
              "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Comment

Safe Travels All
                "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Ok, HG and I are rolling out. See you guys this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X