Any plans yet for SC'07???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any plans yet for SC'07???

I wondering if a date is being talked about yet.

Other matches are started to announce dates.

See you Lehi I hope.

tom

[quote]
    I wondering if a date is being talked about yet.

Other matches are started to announce dates.

See you Lehi I hope.

tom[/b]

Enquiring minds want to know?

Comment

We are getting away from the traditional Sniper Challenge format. There are too many similar competitions now and I strongly feel that many have lost their way and purpose. We are moving more toward the organization style of the SP Homecoming that Flea put on this year. There will be a bit more structure, more set and scheduled instruction over the 2 days for those that want it, more learning, and more fun. We are looking at possibly two SP Homecomings this year but the final dates have not been set. If you are looking strictly for a competition then you might as well jump on the others that are opening their registration.

If you are unfamiliar with the Homecoming format then some of the people here that attended the first one can fill you in. I think I only heard one complaint and it wasn’t a justified one so we discount it.
      Knowledge comes from retaining what is learned,
      Thomas

Comment

Just to chime in for Thomas here...

The homecoming was a great time!!! First getting to meet everyone was great. Second, Ashbury was there with some toys that I can't even begin to tell you how cool they were. Everything from nightvision, to the most advanced laser range finding and measureing systems on the market today. The group of people there were incredible, and we had a lot of fun to say the least.

Check out some of the threads from last year, and you can read about all of the fun under the SP Gathering's section.
        CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
        --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
        --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
        X