This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Challenge Partners

I have a had a couple of members who want to attend but need partners. I thought I would start this thread so you can hook up if needed. I know that Zak Smith is in need, and he is a great guy and a great shooter. There was at least one other person on the board, and I have a friend of mine locally here who is in need of a partner as well. Dave gets on here on occasion and he is also a really good guy. Lots of god people here, and remember that is a big part of these things. A chance to meet people and learn.

So lets use this thread to get acquainted and pair up if needed.

Thanks
    Dave
    Dave Bahde

Training is the key to survival, the harder you train, the more likely you are to survive!

Thanks for posting the thread, Dave.

All my local buddies are busy next month with other stuff going on, and I'd like to shoot this match. I've been shooting 3Gun for about two years, precision rifle matches for a year, and my partner and I did OK at Dave Lauck's ITRC in 2004.

thanks
    Zak
    ColoradoMultigun.com
    Also local 3Gun and Precision Rifle in Raton

Comment

WOW! Now Dave is running a dating service for single Snipers! As if he didn't have enough on his plate already!

"Hi! I'm Mike and I'm a single Sniper. I'm a Pisces, I like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain, ghillie suits and Remington 700s in .308 or larger. My turnoffs are .223 bolt guns, shooting in the rain and Spotters that won't share their cammy paint. My favorite color is woodland MARPAT and my favorite food is a chicken ala king MRE washed down with a canteen of warm water. If you are also lonely, and need a partner for the SPSC West competition, call me at (888)555-1234."

www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Hey Shep is that an invitation
        "Everything which the enemy least expects will succeed the best."
        Frederick The Great

"They've got us surrounded again, those poor bastards." Colonel Creighton Abrams

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
        Gen George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

If you're serious I'll give you my REAL phone number.....
          www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Hey Shep,
            No need ... It's scrawed on most Port-o-potty and Mr. Bob walls ...
            Respectfully,
            Harry
            "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
            "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Well, today I made a big decision to change jobs(for the better) so I will be heading up to the competition, would like to partner with someone in AZ, but understand that sometimes partners can't practice together all the time. If someone is looking for a partner, feel free to contact me so we could discuss in further detail about the logistics and the necessities. Thanks.
              Scott
              Ameetec Arms for all your AR-15 needs

Comment

Scott's shooting with his nephew, so I'm still looking for a partner.

Zak
                ColoradoMultigun.com

Comment

Zak,

I have a local guy "Abrasive" on the Hide board who is a great guy, and a good friend, but this is his first comp. He is a good shooter, but he has never done anything like this. He is going to my school the three days before, so he will have the basics, but again he will be a newbie. If that interests you let me know.

Dave
                  Dave Bahde

Training is the key to survival, the harder you train, the more likely you are to survive!

Comment

I'm squared away, thanks!
                    ColoradoMultigun.com

Comment

Zak, good to hear, i was starting to feel bad. Talk to you up there, First beer is on me(after shooting of course).

Comment

Hey Scott..who are you shooting with? Is Mark and Matt going? See ya there
                        Cheryl

Comment

Cheryl,
                          Im shooting with my nephew, Matthew. I thought Mark was planning on going, will talk to him this sunday at the local 2 gun match, I'll post if they are going for ya. Glad to see you and Rod will be there.

Comment

Jimmy Holdsworth and Eric Miller are already signed up!! Glad Matt is shooting it...hes a nice kid!! should be a really fun match...Rod is partnering with a friend of his..he has never shot a comp before..only Me!! I am partnering with Andrew McCourt..he was my partner at SP SC in October at Tac Pro...cya there!!
                            Cheryl

Comment

[/b]
                              I think I ruined my keyboard w/all the coffee I just spit out-Thats funny as hell-LOL /I'm Lee and I'm looking for a partner for next yr's shoot in Tx(06)FOR REAL-PM me for detail's(I'm bashful)-(resume info/etc)
                              XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
                              Retired Deputy Sheriff
                              SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

Working...
                              X