Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FinnSniper 2013 teaser video

Link to FinnSniper 2013 teaser video

I was hoping to go back this year. Unfortunately, after accident in 2010, my body is not letting me get back in shape.
    -
    Formerly known as N15

Looks nice specially for the European area.
    " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

[quote]

I was hoping to go back this year. Unfortunately, after accident in 2010, my body is not letting me get back in shape.
      .[/b]

Looks so cool. I not able to that kind of stuff anymore. Is it only military? How do you get weapons into Europe to compete?
      Here?s to cheating, stealing, and drinking. If you must cheat, then cheat death. If you must steal then steal a young girl?s heart. And if you must drink then have a drink with me.

Comment

[quote]
        Looks so cool. I not able to that kind of stuff anymore. Is it only military? How do you get weapons into Europe to compete?[/b]
        I've never tried it, but I know of some US participants that have. I always use ones I have access to in Europe. If you are truly interested, I can ask the organizer, how they have done it in the past.
        -
        Formerly known as N15

Comment

There are two groups here in Finland that organize these annual bigger competitions: PohTa - FinnSniper and TA-Kilta - Häyhä-competition. Both are mainly arranged by reservists with the support of Finnish Defence Forces. Competitors are mainly Finnish reservists but every now and then some foreigners sign up too. Some civilians, some military - We're not that picky. Well, there is the thing that there are more registered pairs than there are spots, so there is some sort of selection...

Registration for these competitions has not yet started, but if you want I can share the information as I get it. And if you are interested I can also ask some questions from the authorities about the firearm licenses.
          - Greetings, Kosanderi

Finnish Sniper Guild
          Big Bore Club
          Toiminta-ampujat

Comment

Thanks for the infos appreciate.
            " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

We WILL be there in 2015..... It is always on the same dates as the .50 World Champs... but I plan to do both in 2015.... its a Budget issue im trying to solve . I would be proud and honored to team up with you again !!!!!

Eduardo

[quote]

.[/b]
              That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
              Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Drive by shooting!.....Cool! (We had a shirt that said ...We don't do drive by's.....We Stop!)...SWAT Humor!
                XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
                Retired Deputy Sheriff
                SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

Working...
                X