2009 Florida Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Florida Open

Congratulations to SP member whiskey1, for he is now the 2009 Florida State Open Single Stack Champion! To boot, he also won the Man vs Man Irons shootout!

Basically, he won cuz I didn't go, but he shot very well regardless!
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Congrats, sir!
    "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

Wow, that's fantastic! Congratulations whiskey1!
      America deserves to know her heroes!

Comment

[quote]
        Congratulations to SP member whiskey1, for he is now the 2009 Florida State Open Single Stack Champion! To boot, he also won the Man vs Man Irons shootout!

Basically, he won cuz I didn't go, but he shot very well regardless! [/b]

Don't hate the player, just hate the game shoot!
        John 3:16
        "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
        Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Comment

Congrats!
          "Ever since I was a kid I've had snakes as pets. They're clean and quiet. You give them rodents and they give you pure, unconditional indifference." Carl Hiaasen

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner." ? Cormac McCarthy

Comment

Congratulations...
            In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
              No man knows how bad he is, until he has tried very hard to be good.
              C.S. Lewis

Comment

Way to go Captain Joe!!!

It's better to learn it now,on the range;rather than at night,in the rain,in the middle of a gunfight. "Pete Harbeck"

Speed is Fine,Accuracy is final....but accurate hits at extremely high speed is final much faster. "Tod Litt"

Amateurs do it til they get it right. Professionals do it til they can't get it wrong.

Comment

Congratulations whiskey1! Great job!

Take care, flea
                  "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Hey Brother,
                    Great job! Congrats!
                    Respectfully,
                    Harry
                    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
                    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
                    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Congratualtions.
                      " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Working...
                      X