No announcement yet.

2008 Georgia State USPSA Championships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. The one stage I tanked on was the classifier, so as far as ranking goes, it didn't help me at all.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

They counted my final percentage of the match as a classifier and moved me up from A to Master in Limited. I thought they would have done the same for you. Not sure why they did not.
      I got a yellow slip in the mail with my new updated card stating that due to my outstanding finish in Limited that my classification was being advanced to Master. At the same time....I got my GM card in Production so it makes me Master in everything else by default.
      It's better to learn it now,on the range;rather than at night,in the rain,in the middle of a gunfight. "Pete Harbeck"

Speed is Fine,Accuracy is final....but accurate hits at extremely high speed is final much faster. "Tod Litt"

Amateurs do it til they get it right. Professionals do it til they can't get it wrong.

Comment

Congratulations! That's outstanding. Now I need some of that to rub off on me.........

Maybe it's cuz there was such a small showing in SS. Well, I shoot a few more classifiers and I'll hit "A". I keep saying I'm gonna hit Autrey's on Tuesdays, I need to start doing it.
        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Working...
        X