Pistol Competitions forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol Competitions forum

This is a new forum to cover competitive pistol shooting in all it's forms.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

[quote]
    This is a new forum to cover competitive pistol shooting in all it's forms.[/b]

Glad to see this addition Shep. Congrats on a good finish at the SS Nat's!

Here's a link to some of my videos from recent comps.

My YouTube page
    Bobby Keigans
    Desert Tactical Arms Dealer featuring custom caliber conversions.
    www.ThePracticalMarksman.com
    www.FreedomGunworks.com

Comment

Hey Bobby,
      I'm sure you would have done much better if you weren't shooting the competition with a video cam in one hand
      Respectfully,
      Harry
      "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
      "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Hahaha Harry, you're right! Actually I just started shooting pistol comps when I got back from Blackwater. My first match was in March. It's a work in progress, but I'm getting there. I try to get as much video as possible so I can go back and critique my shooting and work on my mistakes.
        Bobby Keigans
        Desert Tactical Arms Dealer featuring custom caliber conversions.
        www.ThePracticalMarksman.com
        www.FreedomGunworks.com

Comment

Hey Brother,
          Sounds like a plan.
          Respectfully,
          Harry
          "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
          "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Working...
          X