This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of Arms & The Law Website

With a grant of $10,000 from NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund, distinguished legal scholars have created "Of Arms & The Law" ( http://www.armsandthelaw.com ). This site has contributions from David Hardy, Stephen Halbrook, David Kopel, and others. It includes links to law review articles, studies, and the works of other scholars, such as historian Clayton Cramer, who have written extensively on Second Amendment issues. It also provides a forum for the regular posting of ideas to further the dialog on these vital issues and provide an exchange of ideas that will increase knowledge and understanding.
    Knowledge comes from retaining what is learned,
    Thomas

Nice site! Got some good information.

Comment

please could you export the second amendement in france ...... please
      " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

[quote]
        please could you export the second amendement in france ...... please [/b]
        Why don't you just move over here? Either that or vote out Chirac next year.

Comment

Or Both!
          "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

id voting no

and i dont want to be an "immigrant "

but i think if i become a politician !!!
            " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Working...
            X