Texas X-acto assualt kife...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas X-acto assualt kife...

Will the ingnorant liberal left wng twits now demand that all X-Acto knives be registered, and you can only have 15 replacement blades? Makes as much sense as their rush to deprive citizens of the means to defend themselves. Guess what crazy people use where they can't have a gun...knives, swords, and home made chemical weapons...bring it on Hickenlooper! get them weapons of mass disection off our streets you left wing pot smokin' politician.Ignorance is bliss and you and your Kalifornia supporters are totaly blissful...

Take care...Jim
    "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

How unkind of you!!!!!! Take pause and reconsider you words. Can't we just all get along?? Love, peace, joy brother. I'm O.K. your O.K.
    I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
    "Dogs best friend"
    "Every dog needs a friend"
    "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
    "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
    " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
    " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
    (All the above, Yours Truly
    The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

Well now I know why I couldn't find any new blades for mine the other day...someone has been hording them it seems

Good Job!! to the two good Samaritans
      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

I'm gonna go buy one and about 50 blades and see what that tell me at Home Depot or Lowes.....LMAO. Maybe I'll get tailed or something...hahahahaha
        In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Working...
        X