Colorado getting support from hunters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado getting support from hunters

My daughter emailed me that out of state hunters are boycotting Colorado because of the stupid, Hickenstupor anti gun laws. They are calling to cancel hunting trips and licenses by the drioves, good job, hit the idiots with the pocket book. I'm liking it, out of state hunters bring in big money for the state lol, so join the boycott and spread the word no huntin' money for the left wing democrats in Denevr...peeee on 'em, I was going to say "kick 'em in the nutz" but his action shows he has none, like most liberals. Just another two bit politician tramping on patriotic citizens rights for his own gain.

Thank you!...Jim
    "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Outstanding! I heard this today too. That ought to get their attention.
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

"Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Good for the hunters. I would like to see the hunters who go to Wyoming, Idaho or any other firearm friendly state to hunt instead of Colorado send the Colorado legislature a doom on you e-mail telling them they not only boycotted them, they also spent their money somewhere else.

The Democ-Rats are ruining this country. We need to keep pushing back.
        MILSPEC-Measured with a micrometer, Cut with an axe, Beat to fit, Painted to match.

Comment

Working...
        X