Victory for Illinois Firearm Owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory for Illinois Firearm Owners

The Federal Court of Appeals 7th Circuit has ruled in favor of firearm owners. We are one step closer to concealed carry in Illinois.

http://www.suntimes.com/16951312-418/feder...ed-weapons.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/11...cealed-weapons/
    MILSPEC-Measured with a micrometer, Cut with an axe, Beat to fit, Painted to match.

NICE!!!! Way to go IL!!!!
    CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
    --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Vince does this mean you can carry on your beer / bourbon runs soon? ; )
      "I work with the customers so the engineers don't have to... I HAVE PEOPLE SKILLS PEOPLE!"

Comment

Fantastic news!
        Here?s to cheating, stealing, and drinking. If you must cheat, then cheat death. If you must steal then steal a young girl?s heart. And if you must drink then have a drink with me.

Comment

Bout dang time! Glad to hear it.
          " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
          '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Well, the court set aside their opinion for 180 days to let Madigan write a new law. That means in 180 days she will float some other contrived POS and we'll have to challenge that, ad infintitum, ad naseum. So yes, we're one step closer, but with this crooked bunch of assholes it's one baby step.

The freaking court should have stomped her down and said "NOW!" If a family member of mine got jacked between now and then I'd sue their fucking asses off.

Jackwagons.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Aaaahhhhh..........Georgia...........
              www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
                Aaaahhhhh..........Georgia........... [/b]

If the wife was closer to retirement, I would be looking at real estate in Georgia among other places.
                MILSPEC-Measured with a micrometer, Cut with an axe, Beat to fit, Painted to match.

Comment

[quote]
                  Aaaahhhhh..........Georgia........... [/b]
                  One of the reasons I moved to Nevada for retirement. Shall Issue!
                  Here?s to cheating, stealing, and drinking. If you must cheat, then cheat death. If you must steal then steal a young girl?s heart. And if you must drink then have a drink with me.

Comment

Same here with VA, I have been curious in Texas this week, shall issue but damn near every business down here has a no guns sign on the door. Including hotels!! In va it is illegal if you are renting a room to do that because it is a domicile.
                    CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
                    --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
                    --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

[quote]
                      <div class='quotemain'>Aaaahhhhh..........Georgia...... ..... [/b]

If the wife was closer to retirement, I would be looking at real estate in Georgia among other places.
                      [/b]

Shep......you would be best to dispatch troops to the border......otherwise you beer supply in Georgia is going to be seriously compromised.

Hanley

Comment

You damn Yankees stay north of the Mason-Dixon Line!
                        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
                          You damn Yankees stay north of the Mason-Dixon Line![/b]

Fire away and fall back Johnny Reb, 'cause I am a comin' South !

Comment

I've been studying up on living down South. As soon as I can get the wife to move, I am outa Illinois.

Comment

Remember to hone up on your poisonous snake handling skills and buy stock in a bug repellant company before you move.

Comment

Working...
                              X