Prayer for my wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for my wife

Guys I know I haven't been here in along long time. Been busy with family & work.
    Me and my wife are at Cancer Centers of America in Tulsa OK.
    We were hoping that there were something different they could do for her here that they couldn't r wouldn't do back home. Unfortunately they can't. She is stage 4 spots she already had in lungs and liver have all gotten bigger plus now there's more.
    Doctor gave her 6-9 months without treatment and 12 with. We have had to make some hard decisions today. She is gonna do treatments here in Tulsa. This place is AMAZING. We have gone bankrupt because of this cancer.
    I ask that y'all please pray for her. She's a awesome woman. I don't know many men who could have gone as long as she has. Been doing this since 05.

Thanks Casey
    No man knows how bad he is, until he has tried very hard to be good.
    C.S. Lewis

The thoughts of me and mine are with you and yours.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Damn Casey. I'm so sorry to hear that. We've been thinking about you guys, I wondered how Mary was doing, with you not being around I was a bit concerned. I see now with good cause.

Janice and I will send a couple of extra ones out my friend. Please give Mary our best, if there is anything we can do, please please let us know.

Vince and Janice
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Prayers sent. My thoughts are with you and your family.

James
        "Ever since I was a kid I've had snakes as pets. They're clean and quiet. You give them rodents and they give you pure, unconditional indifference." Carl Hiaasen

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner." ? Cormac McCarthy

Comment

Thank you all.
          C.S. Lewis

Comment

Sad, my deepest prayers and thoughts to you, your wife and all your loved ones.
            " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for your Family. So sorry to hear this type of news..............lee
              XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
              Retired Deputy Sheriff
              SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

I will pray.

God Bless,

Paul
                Semper Fidelis

Comment

Definitely be praying for you and your family.
                  "No sword? Use a stick. No stick? Use a rock. No rock? Use your fists and feet! Lose your life, but make the enemy pay!"

Comment

Your in mine n Crystals thoughts and prayers bro. Ill call ya soon.
                    In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Hi Casey, I know what you're facing my friend. Your wife and you are and will remain in my prayers as long as they are needed.
                      Take care and G*bless, my friend...Jim
                      "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Thank tou all again
                        C.S. Lewis

Comment

I'll be thinking about you and your wife buddy.

Tank
                          John 3:16
                          "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
                          Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours Casey...stay strong, Brother...
                            "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
                            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
                            "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Prayers out. I'm sorry to hear this.
                              " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
                              '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Working...
                              X