In Memory of Lynn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memory of Lynn

Tomorrow at 1300hrs will be the service for Lynn. I ask that at that time we all lift Jim up and his family in a group prayer. We thank you Jim for bringing Lynn to our attention and believing in the men of this site to be in prayer for her needs. We extend additional prayers to you. If any body here has any stories they would like to share, maybe we can laugh and remember some good times in this time of loss.

Psalm 23:1-6
    A psalm of David.

The Lord is my shepherd;
    I have everything I need.
    [2] He lets me rest in green meadows;
    he leads me beside peaceful streams.
    [3] He renews my strength.
    He guides me along right paths,
    bringing honor to his name.

[4] Even when I walk
    through the dark valley of death,
    I will not be afraid,
    for you are close beside me.
    Your rod and your staff
    protect and comfort me.

[5] You prepare a feast for me
    in the presence of my enemies.
    You welcome me as a guest,
    anointing my head with oil.
    My cup overflows with blessings.
    [6] Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
    all the days of my life,
    and I will live in the house of the Lord
    forever.

Bless be to God.

Lord be with Jim and his family. Father God we ask that you comfort, love, and provide grace and healing among the broken hearts. Lord we ask that You hold Lynn in your hands, that she is healed and walking in Heaven watching over Jim and her loved ones. We thank You and praise You for all you do in our lives. Though she will be missed here on earth, Lord she is truly home. Thank you for all you do, in Jesus name,
    Amen.

Blessing to you and your family,
    Jeromy
    John 3:16
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
    Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

amen !
    " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

<<silent post>>
      "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

Amen

Comment

$this->unconvert_size(14, Amen...)
          "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
          "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Amen..........God Bless Jim and his family..........Lee
            XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
            Retired Deputy Sheriff
            SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

Hi all, I thank you all for your kindness and concern. The service went well with a very large turn out, mountain folk always say we're close to G*d by being at 10,000 feet and act accordingly. You prayers are truely appreciated by our family and I know Lynn liked knowing people around the world were praying for her.

Right now we are back and with wheels down today, 8 May 2012,. It's about a 11 to 12 hour flight and a day ahead jump...I hate time zones.

My family thanks you all, G*d bless...Jim
              "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Amen
                In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Amen
                  " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Working...
                  X