I would appreciate some prayers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would appreciate some prayers

My wife has been fighting cancer for several months now, Good Friday we received the bad news. Her treatments are over and she will be going into hospice, there is no more the doctors can do her fate is in G*d's hands now. Some prayers for Lynn would be most appreciated.

Thank you...Jim
    "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

You got them!
    I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
    "Dogs best friend"
    "Every dog needs a friend"
    "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
    "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
    " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
    " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
    (All the above, Yours Truly
    The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

You got it, prayers sent.
      "I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry the traditions for generations of warriors past."
      Cpl Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994

Comment

Oh man. We are so sorry to hear that my friend. Prayers out for sure, for your wife, you and all your family.

Vince and Janice.
        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

You and your family are in my thoughts.
          www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Sorry to hear it, prayers sent.
            " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
            '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

JY-

I am sorry to hear that.

May the good Lord Bless you and your family and may he give you the extra strength that you all will need.

Sincerely,

James P. Hanley

Comment

Jim, prayers sent.
                "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

Jim, that is heartbreaking. Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers, Brother...
                    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
                    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
                    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Prayers on the way, Jim.

Comment

You got all my prays, thought for Lynn and you. If there something ...
                        " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Will do brother.

In Him,
                          Tank
                          John 3:16
                          "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
                          Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Comment

Sorry to hear this Jim......Prayers sent............Lee
                            XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
                            Retired Deputy Sheriff
                            SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

I can't even imagine what you and your family are going through. Our prayers are with you. From friends in similar situations, I have heard very good things about Cancer Treatment Centers of America.
                              Here?s to cheating, stealing, and drinking. If you must cheat, then cheat death. If you must steal then steal a young girl?s heart. And if you must drink then have a drink with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X