Happy Easter!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter!

Our Lord and Savior has risen on this day. He shed his blood for our sins, and today he returns to fulfill the prophecy of the Old Testament. Enjoy your time with friends and family today, and do not forget why we celebrate this day. Oh.... don't forget to eat the chocolate bunny ears first!

Mark 16:1-8
    When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might go to anoint Jesus' body. [2] Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb [3] and they asked each other, "Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?"
    [4] But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away. [5] As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed.
    [6] "Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. [7] But go, tell his disciples and Peter, 'He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.' "
    [8] Trembling and bewildered, the women went out and fled from the tomb. They said nothing to anyone, because they were afraid.

John 3:16,17- For God so loved the world that he gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have ever lasting life. For God did not send His Son to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him.

Blessing to you and yours,
    Tank
    John 3:16
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
    Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Thanks, Tank.

Happy Easter to you and yours.

Comment

Thank you Tank.

Happy Easter everyone!
      "I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry the traditions for generations of warriors past."
      Cpl Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994

Comment

He has risen indeed!!!!!!
        I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
        "Dogs best friend"
        "Every dog needs a friend"
        "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
        "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
        " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
        " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
        (All the above, Yours Truly
        The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

Happy Easter everyone!
          " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
          '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Happy Easter gents. A day of re-birth, and new beginnings.

God Bless.

Vince
            "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Working...
            X