Update from Oklahoma/ proud of em.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update from Oklahoma/ proud of em.

I received this today from a friend in Oklahoma.

" The State law passed today, 37 to 9 had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the State capitol. The feds in DC along with the ACLU said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative State based on Christian values..! guess what...we did it anyway.

We recently passed a law in the State to incarcerate all illegal immigrants and ship them back to where they came from, unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. Hope we didn't send any of them to your State. This was against the advice of the Federal Government and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.
    Guess what...we did it anyway.

Yesterday we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals to the Oklahoma database for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional.
    Guess what.. we did it anyway.

Several weeks ago we passed a law declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign State not under Federal Government directives. That for your information makes Oklahoma and Texas the only States to do so. Guess what...more States are likely to follow. Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia both Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, just to name a few. Should Missippi act so will Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again.

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma a few weeks ago passed a law confirming people in this State have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure this was a set back for the Kennedy's and Ms Pelosi.
    Guess what..we did it anyway.

By the way Obama does not like any of this.
    Guess what...who cares..we are doing it anyway.

SO WHEN ARE YOU MOVING TO OKLAHOMA???? "

Gotta love Oklahoma....
    " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

1. rent truck.
    2. Buy Boxes, tape, etc.
    3. Sale house,

Comment

Outstanding...
      I hate this state...
      "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
      "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

[quote]
        Outstanding...
        I hate this state...[/b]
        I hear you .. I'm in MD and I hate this state. I hate NJ because I can't pump my own gas. Long live the South!
        America deserves to know her heroes!

Comment

[quote]
          I hate NJ because I can't pump my own gas. Long live the South![/b]
          Dude...you want to see some people freak out...I'm from NC and pulled up to a pump in NJ...got out and started pumping my own gas...there weren't any signs so how the hell was I supposed to know...I really thought they were going to have me arrested !!!...no kidding they called the cops...I mean WTF...then went into the Mickey D's and asked for tea and the girl handed me a cup of hot water and a freaking tea bag...you should have seen the look on her face when I told her she needed to dip that thing and add some ice and sugar...no kidding her exact words were "your not from around here are you"...I mean what gave it away...the fact that I almost got arrested in your parking lot for pumping my own gas...didn't you see the THREE police cruisers that responded and I mean quick like too...then the bastard that finished pumping my gas looked at me like I was supposed to tip him or something...I knew right then that I would never and I mean never move to that backwards arse state...

Way to go Okies !!!

Comment

Hey Brother,
            Sounds about right ...
            The government ensures we have someone else pump our gas, as we can't be trusted to operate such a high tech and dangerous piece of equipment sucessfully, and yes, the attitude of some of the highly qualified attendants, can be enough to make you want to get out of the car and smash em
            Respectfully,
            Harry
            PS
            It's called Iced Tea up here, but if you ask for that in a bar, you'll likely get a Long Island Iced Tea, which is a wholey different animal...
            "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
            "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Only 3 cruisers...musta been lunch time. Because everyone, everywhere hates NJ no one stops in the state unless they need gas. The rest stops are the only place where "outsiders" congragate. This allows LE to focus on you guy's who don't know how to order refreshments or use technical equipment. Lucky you didn't get tasered
              " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Wonderful news for Okies for sure. I wish Virginia would get off their A$$es and move this way. However, with a liberal governor and state reps it ain't likely, damnit.
                "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Please help me understand why you cannot pump your own gas in NJ. Tiggere, next time spill the hot water on yourself, and sue the restraunt for forcing you to serve yourself, and the government for causing you to be so shocked you couldn't hold steady on the cup. One good lawsuit like that and then they would move all the gas pumpers to the restraunts to make tea.
                  Flea, call our reps and find out how little they care to hear our concerns.

Comment

[quote]
                    Please help me understand why you cannot pump your own gas in NJ.[/b]
                    Here's some "reasoning" behind it. Note that Oregon has a similar law:

http://ask.yahoo.com/20040715.html

I used to hate having to stop in NJ on my way between MA and NC and back when I lived in MA. Don't even get me started on MA's gun laws. Suffice it to say my weapons stayed in NC with my folks until I could return from exile

Cheers,
                    --Hawk
                    There are few problems a well-placed 308 cannot cure. --- Hawk

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room! --- President Merkin Muffley in Dr. Strangelove

Rocket Science is much more fun when you actually have rockets! --- USN Recruiting Commercial

A little revolution now and then is a good thing --- Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen an end to war --- Plato

"In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine & Berkeley, Patty Hurst, heard the burst, of Roland's Thompson gun & bought it!!!" --- The Late Warren Zevon, Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner

In the 1500's, the Roman Catholic Church sold indulgences to forgive sin. In the 21st century, we call these carbon offsets. ---Hawk

�Fight like a man, so you will not have to die like a dog� --- Calico Jack Rackham's Mistress

Comment

Hey Brother,
                      That article is a bit misleading, as there have been several times over my life time that we lowly subjects were peremitted to pump our own gas, and where there were full service and self service lanes in each refueling station. Regardless, while we are heavily mandated in are firearms, our right to pump our own gas has been outlawed for quite a few years now...
                      Respectfully,
                      Harry
                      PS
                      I hate this state...

Comment

Down here it's called sweettea. Ice cold and slap full of sugar.
                        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

And in a pinch that tea can be a back up for pancake syrup. They is a lot of North/South cracks goin' on around here.

Comment

It's a long tradition in our family to vacation at the NC Outer Banks. About 8 years ago we were all at a restaurant on Hatteras. I ordered sweet tea as I always do. The waitress looked at me funny and said "I'm sorry, all we serve is unsweet". I think my comment was "darlin, this is the South! You need to be servin' sweet tea!" She just mumbled an apology and took our orders. When I got back to Boone, I was talking with my machinist, relating this story. Apparently his family went to the same restaurant on the Banks that year. Except when she told him they didn't serve sweet tea, he said "thank you", nodded to his family, got up, and left! I wish I had been in a position to do that. Don't stand between a Southerner and his sweet tea, especially not in the South! It always amused me what the Yankees considered sweet tea when I lived in Mass. You could tell they were trying, but they didn't quite get it.

Cheers,
                            --Hawk
                            There are few problems a well-placed 308 cannot cure. --- Hawk

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room! --- President Merkin Muffley in Dr. Strangelove

Rocket Science is much more fun when you actually have rockets! --- USN Recruiting Commercial

A little revolution now and then is a good thing --- Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen an end to war --- Plato

"In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine & Berkeley, Patty Hurst, heard the burst, of Roland's Thompson gun & bought it!!!" --- The Late Warren Zevon, Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner

In the 1500's, the Roman Catholic Church sold indulgences to forgive sin. In the 21st century, we call these carbon offsets. ---Hawk

�Fight like a man, so you will not have to die like a dog� --- Calico Jack Rackham's Mistress

Comment

I hate when I'm up North and order sweetea and the waitress says, "All we have is unsweetened, but there's sugar on the table". Granulated sugar in an ice cold beverage; yeah, that works really fine.
                              www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Working...
                              X