X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Video Portrait of Barak Hussein Obama

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036
    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

He scares me-- but the people that support him scare me more.
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
    Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Can I say more?
      We're still toooo close. Lets move further away.

Comment

He's also said he will place his hand on the koran and not the Bible to be sworn in as President.
        "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Looks like years of liberal indoctrination and dumbed down education in our schools have finally bore fruit for the Dems. But, I think even they are shocked at just how stupid we really are now, bypassing Clinton and going straight for Obama.
          Scott Berish, Owner
          Liberty Optics LLC
          An Official Vendor of Sniper?s Paradise
          "See Better, Shoot Better"
          www.libertyoptics.com

Phone: 406-890-2714
          If no answer: 352-572-1469 (cell
          Fax: 763-431-5015
          Email: Scott@LibertyOptics.com

Secure snail mail payments:
          Liberty Optics
          PO Box 2554
          Kalispell MT 59903

Comment

Dang .. we are totally screwed. Ignorance is bliss, now I fully grasp the saying.
            America deserves to know her heroes!

Comment

With any luck the Mayans are right about 2012, the Earth needs flushed.

Not saying, told ya so, but.............

Take care...Jim
              "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

2012-- lol --- late night radio fan?
                "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
                Leo Tolstoy

Comment

I'm even worried about this up here in Canada. Either of the Democrats would have ment more big government and an all out assualt on the Second Ammendment. We've enjoyed a brief reprieve up here with a conservative government for a change. What really worries me is the backers behind Obama and what sort of agenda they have to pick a puppet like this? If it was necessary to have a black president I've seen many much better qualified candidates. So why did they pick him? A potential Commander in Chief who does cover his heart during the Pledge of Allegance. Will this mean in them military that you don't salute your officers if you don't respect them? And why does he want to be President if he won't swear allegance to the flag? McCain is a fossil and I'm a bit nervous about him being a potential Manchurian Canadidate since the Commies had him for 5 years, even so he's greatly preferable to ...I can remember when Jack Kennedy ran there was a legitamate war hero not captured swimming miles to make contact with his forces what's happened down there? I'm sure there are better quality people than those running now or is it just special interest is going for control? Imagine Obama's finger on the nuclear button well all I can say now is good luck. I think we're all going to need it.

Comment

We're f*****!! Arm up gentlemen we might be looking at the next Civil War.

J.D. Larsen
                    Semper Fi!!

Comment

God help us all if he gets elected to office.
                      Local 308, International Brotherhood of the Mil-Dot

Comment

If he's elected won't that phrase then be Allah help us? God forbid this should happen, hopefully the people wake up...

On another note: Greetings Ricochet, from a fellow hoosier...
                        I am a Patriot...First, Foremost, and Always... "Our Bill Of Rights is not negotiable. Not one single part, not ever. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the range." "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy pa?tri?ot?ism -(noun)- devoted love, support, and defense of one's country; national loyalty.

Comment

From way over here in the Antipodes... (I'm in Australia)...

Oblamma looks pretty good.

The guy has an IQ above room temperature. That has GOT to be a plus.

The difference between most Politicians these days is about 2moa left or right of centre. The elephant is looking pretty muley and vice-versa.

You guys should also know that Conservative doesn't necessarily mean good support for guns and the shooting hobby. The mean, nasty, small minded twerp we just got rid of here was archly Conservative in his politics. He was also responsible for putting some of the most Draconian and restrictive firearms legislation you'll find anywhere in the world. John Howard was a Prime Minister by default, there was no-one left to elect...

Give the guy a shot. He's about as Moslem as I am... and trust me I'm about as not-Moslem is it gets.

I seriously doubt the guy can do worse than anyone else in the race.

Comment

I'm not sure which Obama you're lookin' at!

I don't plan on much out of a guy with his public service history, or his openly stated plans for the US. I strongly feel that he will hurt the US far more than any President has so far.

He's anti-gun and anti-military. Those 2 right there are enough for me to despise him, without the myriad of other "lesser" differences I have with him and his politics.
                            www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

my biggest issue with him is he is downright un-American.

every chance he gets he badmouths America................if left up to his own devices, I'm most certain that he would do away with America as we see it.

he is the most frightening thing I have every seen in a politician.

HANLEY

Comment

Working...
                              X