Like lemmings to the sea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like lemmings to the sea

How in the world has a left wing Clinton supporter become the top running Republican candidate for POYUS????? Has no one looked into Trumps background? He is nothing more than a greedy businessman who has NEVER supported Republican values, only his own greed and lust for power. he is a games show actor, not Commander in Chief material. he acts more like Hitler in his speeches with his loyalty pledges, his hate for all that is foreign. His hates, calling liar to all who oppose him, his name calling all sounds more like the "mean' little brat' on the playground of a grade school, the bully. Better wake up before you loose what little remains of the old USA, he is no answer, he is nothing more but a continuation of the rapid slide down the toilet started by Obama, another power hungry egotist.

You do realize the military wants NOTHING TO DO with this buffoon, correct? His "strategy" will only destroy what little is left of the USA's veracity and standing as a power in the world. This game show mentality in voting for the "next American Idol, POTUS " by the 'young' will destroy the USA, count on it.

READ THE FOLLOWING FOLKS< WAKE UP< YOU ARE ABOUT TO BECOME IRREALEVANT IN THE WORLD, NO ONE WILL TRUST YOU...http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/...px?aid=3015963

Trump, just another loud mouthed armature grabbing a job requiring a professional, who actually understands what is happening in the world.

wake up now or loose it all to another armature on an ego trip of power.

Jim

"A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

A good portion of the American people feel adrift and abandoned . They are reaching for the closest thing that looks like it will float . It is unfortunate indeed that the Nation has sunk into the morass we now find ourselves in , but it is not as deep as it would at first appear , if only Americans would put their feet beneath them and stand up straight . To be on our feet and in control of our destiny is our birthright as free men .
    Fighters in every place and clime , in every cause but our own .

Comment

Unfortunately my friend, we are like 1930's Germany. In many ways actually. The conservatives have been thrown under the bus and ignored for so long, that someone comes along and is actually invoking their concerns, it resonates. Just like Hitler did invoking nationalistic pride in Germany. Many similarities in style actually.

That combined with no trust in the Republican party at all. We gave them to the house and senate and they still kept passing obother's agenda, hell they did it faster than the democrats did. The everyday folks are at a crossroad just like Minnesota was a few years ago when they elected that louse Ventura. I think the mindset is, "Why not, how could it be worse?" I'm not sure it could be.

I guess we will have to see what happens.
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

The social similarities to the Weimar Republic and Weimerica are growing .
        Fighters in every place and clime , in every cause but our own .

Comment

Working...
        X