KOREA UPDATE 4 DECEMBER 2015 0500 KST FRIDAY:NEW NUKE TUNNEL,VALKYRIE WARM UP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godspeed all!
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

UPDATE 21 AUGUST 2015, 0800 KST FRIDAY:

73F. and foggy this morning in Paju. Not much rest we had an anxious stand to this morning then back to our positions and some breakfast, more MREs. There has been small arms fire most of the morning. At least now they are admitting there were many North Korean rounds fired from both direct fire artillery and rockets. We are making a short update while we eat and rest.

North korea has issued more threats since the shelling yesterday afternoon. Paju and other areas are under evacuation orders and our area is in Jidogae-1, the highest alert level...http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=182522

North Korea has denied the artillery attack and said we caused it with our actions, oh?...http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=182526

International concern...hey!...where is the concern over the death camps in the North?...http://www.arirang.com/News/News_View.asp?nseq=182527

More news when able or if urgent.

Take care...Jim & Soo-jin, on the frontline Paju, ROK, Freedom's Frontier.
      "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

JY-

You and your brothers and sisters are in my thoughts and prayers.
        Get Some!!
        Get a LOT of some!!!

Be safe brother.

Hanley

Comment

Keep a weather eye out my man. Tell Soo-jin Janice and I send our regards. You guys stay well.

Vince

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Comment

UPDATE 22 AUGUST 2016, 0100 KST SATURDAY:

We are at 70F. tonight in Paju, the skies are clear and stars showing brightly. We have been out for a walk and observed a build up just north of our "corral". The deadline is not to far away at 1700 KST today when Kim Jong-un says his troops will attack. Tonight's walk was quiet, to quiet and got on your nerves. Right now we are settling down for a bit if sleep, Soo-jin is brewing us a cup of tea and finishing up her reports, lol, paper work even in the "Z".! We had a nice hot shower when we got in so feel not to bad..

THIS JUST IN, AT 00:57 KST " N. Korea says it is ready to go to 'all-out war'

2015/08/22 00:57

SEOUL, Aug. 22 (Yonhap) -- North Korea warned Saturday that it is prepared to go to an "all-out war" to defend itself, further heightening tensions with South Korea in the wake of an exchange of artillery fire across their border.
            The North's foreign ministry issued the warning in a statement carried by the country's official Korean Central News Agency, claiming once again that the country did not provoke Thursday's exchange of fire with South Korea and accusing Seoul of fabricating accusations against it.
            "Our military and people are prepared to risk an all-out war not just to simply respond or retalitate, but to defend the system our people chose with our lives," the statement said, claiming that the situation is on the verge of war.
            South Korea says its radar system detected the North firing a shell toward a South Korean front-line military unit in Yeoncheon, northwest of Seoul Thursday before firing several more shells at the southern side of the demilitarized zone near the area.
            South Korea fired back dozens of rounds.
            But the North has rejected the accusations, accusing the South of using what it calls a "nonexistent pretext" to attack it.
            (END)

Kim Jong-un has ordered his troops to full combat readiness, good, get it on fat boy...http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/nort...001552320.html

President Park has also placed us on combat readiness and placed us in a "semi war" posture"...http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/nort...04353315F.html

As of 0100 KST we have 16 hours left until Kim's "deadline", at which time, 1700 KST today, he says he will start military actions, We will see, the ROK will not back down this time and Kim will have to do what he said he will do or lose total face. The clock here reads midnight, the next minutes will decide if that clock will be reset back or continue on to the end of this long war. The KPA has SCUDs deployed near Wonsan for launch, artillery is masses opposite Paju, KPA tanks, armor and troops are massed on the North Korean's frontline, we will see.

Hi Vince, Soo-jin thanks you and Janice for your thoughts, and says put some egg shells in a cloth bag in with your kimchi it will make it last longer. We are doing great brother, sleeping in a bunker is not to bad and the gang set us up our own "private room" lol ! So we are in a "semi domestic" posture here.

The tea is ready along with some donuts, I have no idea where she acquired these, so I will close for now. More news when able or something breaks.

Take care...Jim & Soo-jin, on the frontline, Paju, ROK
            "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

"Fortune favors the prepared."

"You can't stop a man that knows he's right and keeps on coming."

Comment

S. Korea fires back dozens of shells after N. Korea's shelling

This updated file photo shows South Korean soldiers engaging in a drill to fire 155-millimeter shells. The South Korean military's radar system detected North Korea firing a shell at a South Korean front-line military unit in Yeoncheon, Gyeonggi Province, northwest of Seoul, at 3:52 p.m., on Aug. 20, 2015, the Ministry of National Defense said. In response, South Korea fired back dozens of 155mm shells at the point where the North Korean shell was fired from. (Yonhap) (END)ROKA artilleryfiring back at KPA.jpg

Take care...Jim * Soo-jin, on the frontline, Paju, ROK

Comment

UPDATE 22 AUGUST 2015 1245 KST SATURDAY:

http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=182534
                  Last edited by JY; 08-22-2015, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Good luck buddy.

Comment

Thank you Vince! Two hours until the deadline, we will not be able to post anything else for awhile, so no worries brother. The Paju Corral is ready and waiting for what ever the little bastage has in mind..

We include a good background video from Arirang news from Friday...http://www.arirang.com/News/News_View.asp?nseq=182533 has some good information about the current situation here.

Take care brother, your friends...Dutch & Soo-jin

Comment

UPDATE 22 AUGUST 201, 1000 KST SATURDAY:

It's a quiet evening in Paju, the deadline has passed and there has been NO military actions from the North, YET. We gave a short update with two report from Arirang news on the current status here.

http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=182570

http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=182567

More news when able, we are still on the highest alert level.

Take care...Jim & Soo-jin, on the frontline, Paju, ROK
                        Last edited by JY; 08-22-2015, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Thanks for all the informations Jim, without internet for few days but I try to stay tuned.
                          " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

UPDATE 26 AUGUST 2015, 0210 KST WEDS.

It's 65F. and partly cloudy this early morning in Paju. The quote of the day is tensions is down...oh? Alert level is still high and we are still operating the same as we were Saturday . An "agreement was reached", I guess, but that does not mean it will be worth anything by the end of the week. To put this all in prospective we will start off this mornings update with an article that shows PART of what North Korea did in the past few days.

North Korean SF down from Cholsan in app. 20 hovercraft ( can carry a platoon sized combat force, 50 men.)... http://www.arirang.com/News/News_View.asp?nseq=182621

The B-52's , B-2's and submarines are still on the way, and may possibly be based her. Seems things are not over, eh?

The "deal", sounds good here, with North Korea "regretting" and other mumble words, ne?...http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/...px?aid=3008370

The speakers are turned off, and North Korea has "ended it's quasi state of war. And the ecuation has ended so we can go home later this week...maybe...http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=182668

So peace will be assured by this "deal", all say so, North Korea feels so sorry and regret all it's done...WTF!...what is this? Sounds to us like the North is already shifting it's position and saying they did nothing wrong and they were the victims...http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=182675

One Free Korea has a fairly good commentary on this "deal"...http://freekorea.us/2015/08/25/korea...t-another-day/

So as we get ready to head back to our home in Paju this early morning, the first since we "evacuated", do we think this is over...NOT BTY A LONG SHOT, North Korea ia already spinning the "deal" and denying they did anything wrong. We will be sending the rest of what we value from our home in Paju to Jeju-do.

We have politicians here too, but thank G*d we have no "The Donald" spouting trash about things he knows nothing about, another rich man trying to buy the country as his personal toy...by the way has he disclosed how much "rental" money he makes off CHINA? Probably not.

Take care...Jim & Soo-jin, still on the frontline, Paju, ROK, Freedom's Frontier

Comment

Keep the intel flowing buddy. I can store goodies if need be.

Comment

UPDATE 2 SEPTEMBER 2015. 0155 KST WEDS:

It's 80F. and cloudy tonight in Paju, we are more or less back to "peacetime" status. Though we are continuing patrols and ambush operations between the MDL and frontline. so far it's been quiet and no contact with the KPA has occurred in our areas of the DMZ. Current thought is we will have some rest until the DPRK' anniversary next month, then another probably major provocation will occur.We are going back to our .normal duty times again too, or what passes at normal! Back to going home after "work" and home cooking...woohoo!

Some news of the Chinese WWII Victory parade...http://english.chosun.com/site/data/...090101093.html

Our president park will be seated NEXT to Chinese president Xi, better read the message, Kim Jong-un will NOT be there at all...http://english.chosun.com/site/data/...082601251.html . Better read into the future too, if Obama's henchmen keep coddling Japan you may see a shift in East Asia, all of whom HATE JAPAN and NEVER want to see Japanese troops anywhere near them.again.

President Park's busy time in China...http://english.chosun.com/site/data/...090101381.html

And Kim Jong-un has been warned to not start trouble that would ruin the parade and celebrations...wanna guess why North Korea made this last "deal" so quickly and are playing nice right now? I give you three guesses and none are Obama or Kerry ...http://english.chosun.com/site/data/...082501569.html

I have told you all in the past for a long time now, you WILL be surprised on you allies in East Asia. Most read and thought no way, better rethink ya all. we train and do other things with Chinese "Hunter Units" their name for special forces. I will not say "I told you so, listen up"...well maybe ..http://english.chosun.com/site/data/...082800554.html With the current path of the Bama Nation and the remarks and foolish talk of a popular "candidate" you may also loose these allies.

If the powers continue to coddle Japan, you will see a shift. All of Asia HATE Japan. During our last "provocation" Japan put on a show of force at My Fuji, saying they will go to defend their "allies" in Asia... NOBODY in Asia ever wants to see Ja[panese troops in their countries EVER AGAIN and will likely fight the Japanese too.

Lee Jee Hyun has today's weather for Korea...http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=182917

And now a normal Asian good morning, our Valkyries are cuter than your Valkyries....
                                Good morning.jpg

Take care...Jim & Soo-jin on the frontline, Paju, ROK, Freedom's Frontier
                                Last edited by JY; 09-02-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X