In Georgia.....seriously?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Georgia.....seriously?

Last week, Bundy Cobb was told he could not cast his vote at a Douglasville polling location unless he removed his hat, which identified him as an "NRA Instructor."
    Cobb says he removed the hat, so he could vote.

Take Off Yer Hat!
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Proud Son of a former Tomb Guard

I wonder, when I voted this past Tuesday, why I wasn't asked to remove my real live Mao Zedung green beanie, complete with its red star?
    I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
    "Dogs best friend"
    "Every dog needs a friend"
    "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
    "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
    " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
    " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
    (All the above, Yours Truly
    The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

[quote]
      I wonder, when I voted this past Tuesday, why I wasn't asked to remove my real live Mao Zedung green beanie, complete with its red star? [/b]
      Maybe because they figured since you had not removed the shrunken head from said hat that they best not mess with you

Hanley

Comment

[quote]
        <div class='quotemain'>I wonder, when I voted this past Tuesday, why I wasn't asked to remove my real live Mao Zedung green beanie, complete with its red star? [/b]
        Maybe because they figured since you had not removed the shrunken head from said hat that they best not mess with you

Hanley

[/b]
        My Pol Pott shrunken head is no longer attached to my hat. It now hangs on a human, gold capped tooth necklace that's getting to long. Maybe I'll make into a sash, or a strap like devise for my man bag. I'd convert it into a rifle sling, but then I'd have to cammo. it, to cut down on the shine!
        "Dogs best friend"
        "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
        " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"

Comment

NRA hat is intimidating but black panthers are not...

Comment

[quote]
            NRA hat is intimidating but black panthers are not...[/b]
            You narrow minded bigot, anti animal, and disabled person hater! !! Them there black panthers are viewed as nothing more than service animals; seeing eye cats for those having a hard time making their way thru the voting isles!
            "Dogs best friend"

Comment

I made my last trip to Atlanta a year ago, and knew that I would never return. With Douglasville's close proximity to the capital, it is sure to be home to certain demographics that don't mind cowering and forfeiting civil liberties.
              ?Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
              General James Mattis, USMC

"It is easy to kill someone with a slash of a sword. It is hard to be impossible for others to cut down."
              Yagyu Munenori

"A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by."
              John Wayne

Comment

Working...
              X