Jim, what's your take on this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim, what's your take on this?

(Daily Mail) – A former North Korean counter-intelligence officer has claimed that Kim Jong-Un is no longer in control of the nation and is now just a ‘puppet leader’.

Jang Jin-sung, who used to be an influential officer in Kim Jong-il’s propaganda division, made the sensational assertion at a September conference in Holland attended by several elite exiles, it’s been reported.

SPECIAL: Join the Tea Party REVOLUTION! The Obama Regime must be dismantled!

The capital, Pyongyang, meanwhile, has been placed into lockdown with even the elite banned from entering or leaving, according to a respected news site. This adds weight to Jin-sung’s claim, as a North Korean expert said that this kind of measure is only put in place when a coup has taken place – or is suspected.
    - See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/pyongyang-lockdown...h.z5xPzrMX.dpuf[/b]
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Hi Vince;

IF the Kim dictatorship ended with a coup or collapse there would not be what is occurring at the moment. IF such a thing occurs there will be a major conflict on the peninsula with the KPA fighting for control and BOTH the United Nations Command and China moving in to restore order and lock down the North Korean nuclear and conventional arms. IF the military gains control of North Korea it's absolutely known they will try to move south to "reunify" Korea by force. It is also known that the North can roll over the DMZ in minutes, part of the reason for the redeployment of USFK to the south of Seoul.

The current Intel on Kim Jong-un is he has ankle problems and had surgery, no coup, no mysterious cabal just to freakin' fat lol. Any of the rumors would involve a LOT of shooting, none of which has happened. With all the satellite imagery, night walks, and defectors you could not ever keep it secret for more than 5 minutes. The war is not over here , military footing is maintained and there's s enough happening in and around the "Z" it would be very evident of any such events occurring.

Take care, friend...Jim & Soo-jin
    "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Just checking buddy.
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Working...
      X