X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-10 Warthogs are being deployed against ISIS

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-usafs...g-to-1640395280
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

" IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

I thought the were no longer affordable.

Comment

You can't put a price on fuckin' up folks at a high rate of speed, no matter what they're in!

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

They are using a plane they wanted to get rid of, to keep from putting boots on the ground. I thought that high speed piece of equipment was made to look out for boots on the ground. It doesn't make sense, except now-a-days what doesn't make sense makes perfect sense.

Comment

The "airstrikes" are a total waste of money and do nothing in defeating forces on the ground..."Today coalition aircraft carried out 5 airstrikes destroying an armed vehicle and a fighting position..." wooohoooo! Yes, major victory for several multimillion dollar aircraft expending a large amount of million dollar weapons That means a pick up truck and a fox hole were hit, wooo! This could have been accomplished by a grandma with a hand grenade using her walker Way to go Obama you warrior you...woohooooooo! So let's send more aircraft to accomplish nothing and waste more money doing same Let's a least target Damascus Starbucks. may hit a double mocha that's worth far more than that cheap pick up truck and far more effect on the "Obama War" outcome. and let's face it, replacing one hole in the ground with a larger hole in the ground, even though the new may..or may not be smoking is a waste

Face it, Obama "Warfare" is about as good as Obama Care.

JMHO...Jim
            "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Can't win a war without putting grunts on the ground.

If the Air Force wants to get rid of the A-10 so bad, why don't they give them to the Corps? We'd use the shit out of them.

Comment

Army aviators would kill to get those birds.
                I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
                "Dogs best friend"
                "Every dog needs a friend"
                "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
                "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
                " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
                " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
                (All the above, Yours Truly
                The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

I'd Give 50 blow jobs and come out of retirement to fly one of those things in combat. Some people just have all the fun, taint fair!!!
                  "Dogs best friend"
                  "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
                  " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"

Comment

Seeing the pictures of them firing laser guided missiles at $1.3 million a pop at pick-up trucks is insane. 20 mm canon shells seem a much better option.

Comment

Nukes are better!!!!!!!!!!!
                      "Dogs best friend"

Comment

Working...
                      X