X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine vet refused entry to Six Flags over "offensive t-shirt"

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/15/marin...offensive-shirt
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

It SUCKS !
    " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

This shiit is out of control!
      " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
      '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Not PC to show the flag you know.

BTW, a short time back during a visit to the USA we found that prejudice is alive and well. I took Soo-jin to Leadville Colorado to see old Camp Hale and the town. We were dressed in civies, and went into an old hang out of the 10th Mountain built in the 1870's it's now a restaurant and saloon. We sat down for lunch and a little girl gave us menus and took our order. While there "the boss' walked by and glared at Soo-jin, he then went and told our waitress something. We sat there for an hour and no order arrived. The waitress gave us a confused look and shook her head no. So we were not to be served, this was in 2014 not 1948. We got up and left. Some of the other diners also left with us it was that obvious what had happened. The next morning we were getting ready to return to Ft Carson so were in Class A uniforms, I told Soo-jin maybe we will stop in and see the saloon again, she said no they do not like us there. But I told her yes we will. We entered the business and saw the "boss" behind the bar. We walked over and he got a startled look on his face and blurted out.."I did not know who you were, you two are welcome now." Well, I got a bit angry and told him he was a very large bigoted azzhole, we do not patronize places such as this and will inform all at fort Carson TO NEVER COME HERE AGAIN and ask them to spread the word to all military people in Colorado. He kept looking at Soo-jin with a very sick look on his face, she is a field grade officer with several rows of ribbons and decorations, and saying that he didn't know. I told him he insulted my beautiful wife and he kept muttering "I did not know, I did not know..." I did not do what my soul wanted to do, break his freakin' jaw. So we turned and left. LOL, a lot of his "patrons" also decide to leave too, I was not quiet . We got in our car and headed back to Carson. Soo-jin laughed all the way, "Dutch, I think he messed his under shorts, glad we stopped in." We get those looks a lot when not in uniform in the USA so prejudice is alive and sick still.

Sorry for the hi-jack, just needed to vent a bit. Baring some one for what they wear is bad, but I feel this type of treatment is the worse, not serving someone because they are Asian.

Take care...Jim & Soo-jin, we hope he did mess his under shorts
        "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Working...
        X