TERRORIST ATTACK IN XINJIAN CHINA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TERRORIST ATTACK IN XINJIAN CHINA

This morning 22 May 2014 Uyghur terrorists detonated a bomb in Urumqi the capital city of Xinjian China. The bomb was placed in the open air market filled at the time with elderly shoppers. The exact numbers killed has not been released. The Muslim terrorists have not been caught as yet.

More news if we get it.

Take care...Jim & Soo-jin

///////////////////////////////////////////UPDATED/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here's the first story on open source news, take it with a very large grain of salt...a car did explode though, just a bit different story wise
    "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

"Ruh Ro Raggy!"

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Unofficial casualty count 31 dead, 194 wounded. Suspects still not captured.

Take care...Jim & Soo-jin
      "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Working...
      X