Your thoughts on the disappearance of MH370

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on the disappearance of MH370

Authorities served a search warrant on the pilot's home, partly because evidence shows he turned off the transponder shortly before they disappeared from radar.

In his residence they found a full on 777 simulator. Data from the simulator shows that the pilot was practicing landing on runways much shorter than the 6000 feet required for a 777.

So, what do y'all think is going on?
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

For me, first of all we probably got only 70% of the available informations. Pilot is a suspect, but he also could be just an addict of his job, when we train for our jobs we also try and work on hard points.
    According to the last technical analysis, the plane with its fuel and load could land on 634 runaways (radius). If India confirm that their military radars do not recorded nothing, the hypothesis of the South "road" is the best. So the targets are Maldives, coco islands and British Indian ocean territory.
    If the plane was Hijacked by fanatics who aren't familiar with aeronautics's rules and just focused on radar's detection, they might choose this direction to go to Arabic sea. You got Somalia, Yemen...
    http://project.wnyc.org/runways/

So wait and see until further informations.
    " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

It's Bush's fault.
      " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
      '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

I'd prefer to wait until the aircraft is found, and then see what develops when the evidence is examined and the case is worked backwards in a normal investigative manner.
        Speculation is just mental masturbation.
        "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

But, just like masturbation, it whiles away the time!

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I was assuming catastrophic breakup/explosion at altitude. The no cell calls out or text/SMS out seemed unlikely for a take over. Now? Hell, I don't know.
            "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Well in fairness, the simulator doesn't really do much to peak my curiosity. Hell, I have a 777 simulator, for about $3k I can even have panels with switches in the right places.

Now the confirmation of the transponder being off, and the further confirmation of the plane flying very lower for hours, no wreckage being found, now getting curious.

CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
              --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
              --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

You will see this aircraft again. Two most common uses are to transport contraband or USE IT AS A WEAPON. There is no big mystery here. It was taken, you will not get any news about it until it's over or it drops on your head. look up the word UIGHUR, hmmmm...could be Doc....
                "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

CR, pilots already have access to simulators. Why spend the $ and own one? Why all the short runway practice? The simulator by itself isn't that big a deal, but when taken in with other clues, and given the totality of the circumstances, it sticks out.

Comment

Looks like someone is trying to fill a stable with air vehicles! This is not the first acft. that's gone missing. One went bye-bye shortly after 911. It's been seen from time to time in Africa. Like JY stated, This will be seen again, probably in DC or LA. with a devise as its payload!! I call it septic tank cleaning!!
                    I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
                    "Dogs best friend"
                    "Every dog needs a friend"
                    "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
                    "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
                    " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
                    " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
                    (All the above, Yours Truly
                    The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

Posted by someone else on another site. I don't watch Glenn Beck, so I haven't seen this or verified it.

Glen Beck was talking about the passengers on the plane. Several of them were designers of aircraft technology that makes a plane harder to spot on radar. They supposedly had their notes and gear with them. So maybe they now have a plane and people who know how to make it harder to spot.

Comment

It was Aliens
                        In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Cloaking devise known as the " Gnu Devise" or to be "gnued" as in, made to disappeared by flying up a Gnus' a**. All made available to you I/A/W "Operation Paper Clip."
                          I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
                          "Dogs best friend"
                          "Every dog needs a friend"
                          "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
                          "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
                          " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
                          " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
                          (All the above, Yours Truly
                          The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

If it was stealth technology on the aircraft it had to be Chinese, ours or allied is not allowed into The People's Republic of China so take GB with a BIG grain of salt. Having flown into Beijing lately I can promise you NO US military technology was on that aircraft, they even have fits about government tritium watches The Israeli Defense Forces also believe the aircraft will soon re appear as a weapon and have placed their forces on alert, sooooo, no aliens other than maybe Muslims. Plus the last time we spoke to the aliens they said they have no use for that old out of date clunker 777

Take care...Jim
                            "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

This aircraft is getting a fresh paint job somewhere, and will show up again.

Stay safe,
                              Mark
                              "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.'
                              --George Patton

"Speed's fine, but accuracy is final."

There's no such thing as "unfair advantage."
                              11B4HJ3/B4

Comment

Working...
                              X