Building a Long Distance Range

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a Long Distance Range

I am looking at building a Long Distance Range in one of the States of Northern Aggression.....Does anyone have any experience actually building a range? I know I will need around 7 acres for 1,000 yard distance, but my concern is the rise I will need over certain distances. Ultimately I would like to get over 1,000 yards, but land will dictate final distance.

I am trying to find a Marine Corps or Army manual that covers this. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American -Daniel Webster

Freedom & Fear; Justice & Cruelty have always been at War, and we know that God is not neutral between them - George W. Bush

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you - Genghis Khan

I dont know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve. B. Baggins, Lord of the Rings

I'm looking for a private range to shoot on here in East Tennessee. Any takers?

Comment

Contact CMSHOOT. Elk River is over by Fancy Gap.
      I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American -Daniel Webster

Freedom & Fear; Justice & Cruelty have always been at War, and we know that God is not neutral between them - George W. Bush

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you - Genghis Khan

I dont know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve. B. Baggins, Lord of the Rings

Comment

Working...
      X