Practical Shooting range in the Raleigh/Durham NC Area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Shooting range in the Raleigh/Durham NC Area

I just moved to the Raleigh/Durham area in North Carolina. Beats Cali any day I was wondering if anyone could recommend a shooting range, that allows IPSC rifle/pistol training. Mainly rifle. Most ranges don't allow any type of rapid fire or double taps or if they do it's limited to handguns. It can be a private club too. I would be willing to join if it's a good setup. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Al
    "Don't die wondering"

These are two which come to mind immediately:

Sir Walter Gun Club
    Durham Pistol and Rifle Club
    "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

There's a little place about 45 minutes north of you called Butner that's known to have a few rifle matches. Check out the NC Rifle and Pistol Club's website.

Davi's gunshop in Raleigh could point out local IPSC events. Check out Shooters in Rocky Mount. They have an action pistol league on Thursday nights. They are about an hour east of Raleigh. It's more of an IDPA type shoot.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for not replying sooner, but I don't have internet at home yet, and this forum doesn't send me notifications even if ask it to. I'll definitely give these places a look. Thanks again
        "Don't die wondering"

Comment

Working...
        X