Homegrown Jihad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homegrown Jihad

I saw this on another forum and it pisses me off...
    http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...istId=playlist

What are your thoughts?

Are they just enjoying their 2nd Ammendment rights?
    Should we (LEO) raid?
    ETC....
    "Of every 100 men you send me, 10 of them should not be here, 80 are nothing but targets, 9 are real fighters we are lucky to have them... for the battle they make! Ah, but the 1, 1 of them is a warrior and he will bring the others back."

~Hericletus 500BC~

"Alright they're on our left, they're on our right, they're infront of us, they are behind us... they can't get away this time" ~Chesty Puller

"C4 fixes everything" ~Me~

I don't know what pisses me off more that video or the fact that Hannity is the ONLY place there will ever be a mention of it. This is the slippery slope that LE has been plauged by for years, Nazi's marching, Klan rally's,,everybody's got the right to be here and all the rights that go along with it. I would like to think that they are watching..that any weapons are registered but the bottom line is this political correctness is gonna be our downfall. How do you feel everytime you see a 87 year old white woman being searched by TSA like she's Mohammed Atta..we can't profile thats just wrong..wtf!!! No Judge wants to sign off on a search warrant and be called a racist...probably gotta have video of them killing somebody before anybody can do anything. I think the best thing to do is make sure the locals where these scumbags are located know that their there. They will be the first line of defense, look whats going on with these scumbags at Gitmo...eveybody's got rights and they want to take ammo and guns away from the law abiding citizens.
    " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

I am not sure about you, but that is disturbing! I would like to see this as a domestic mission for the military, seek and destroy.

If they are training for terrorist activity, they should be eliminated. Wipe them off the map, OUR MAP!

These United States of America, should not, SHOULD NOT be harboring terrorists in our own back yard!
      Every day above ground is a good day.

Comment

I'm gonna offer up both sides of the argument here.

First is this. If they are breaking no laws, LE's hands are kinda tied on this one. Even though they may be terrorists scumbags that like to fornicate with young boys. If they are citizens or here on a valid visa......they do have certain rights. I'm not saying that they should be left alone........they should be investigated.......and if guilty........the full hammer of the law should fall upon them. Should this law be the Military.........no way and no how. There is plenty of local and Federal LE that is more than up to the task to handle these guys.

Second point is this..........Lets be careful where we cast stones........because the next thing you know........the poor guy holding a Basic Pistol class for CCW might be considered a trainer of domestic terrorists. Just food for thought.

HANLEY

Comment

Wasn't there a terrorist act that allows law enforcement to collect of people like this? It's a shame we have a sympathizer in the oval office now that will support and help these groups grow. I guess I am going to have to be more dilligant in trying to purchase a firearm for protection. Pistol in the belt and a rifle in the trunk. Hit'em long and short. What ya think fellas?
          John 3:16
          "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
          Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Comment

Isn't car jacking a crime? a felony? Isn't practicing to car jack conspiracy to commit? So wouldn't the guy conducting the training and the students participating in the training be considered commiting a felony? I am not a lawyer nor LEO but, come on... This should be atleast grounds for a warrant.

The ATF didn't have a problem taking action at Waco or Ruby Ridge... Why are they or the FBI not doing something about it? I don't know about you but this scares the hell out of me...
            "Of every 100 men you send me, 10 of them should not be here, 80 are nothing but targets, 9 are real fighters we are lucky to have them... for the battle they make! Ah, but the 1, 1 of them is a warrior and he will bring the others back."

~Hericletus 500BC~

"Alright they're on our left, they're on our right, they're infront of us, they are behind us... they can't get away this time" ~Chesty Puller

"C4 fixes everything" ~Me~

Comment

I know in Georgia that just practicing to commit a carjacking wouldn't be a crime, or conspiracy. You haven't gone through with enough of the plan yet. If you had picked out a target, and plotted their schedule and habits, added to the practicing and owning the "tools of the crime", then you could probably get hit with conspiracy.
              www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I'm gonna offer up both sides of the argument here.

First is this. If they are breaking no laws, LE's hands are kinda tied on this one. Even though they may be terrorists scumbags that like to fornicate with young boys. If they are citizens or here on a valid visa......they do have certain rights. I'm not saying that they should be left alone........they should be investigated.......and if guilty........the full hammer of the law should fall upon them. Should this law be the Military.........no way and no how. There is plenty of local and Federal LE that is more than up to the task to handle these guys.

Second point is this..........Lets be careful where we cast stones........because the next thing you know........the poor guy holding a Basic Pistol class for CCW might be considered a trainer of domestic terrorists. Just food for thought.[/b]
                While my first instict is to send in the 'troops' and put an end to these camps, I have to agree with the points made here, and add this, while we don't agree with, or like what they're doing, just going in and putting an end to these camps would be no different than our new POTUS organising a force to come into our homes and take everything they find that goes bang, just my .02...

I am a Patriot...First, Foremost, and Always... "Our Bill Of Rights is not negotiable. Not one single part, not ever. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the range." "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy pa?tri?ot?ism -(noun)- devoted love, support, and defense of one's country; national loyalty.

Comment

OK, I'm changing my vote. Here is the link for the Christian Action Network site. This stinks of a cover up and these are KNOWN terrorist operating on US soil. etmarine has it right...go in there and wipe em out...why are these guys allowed to operate in broad daylight????

http://www.christianaction.org/never-befor...rican-soil.aspx
                  " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

that looks too close to home for me to be comfortable. guess this strengthens my CCW argument. i dont leave hom ewithout it now and wont anymore. it is amazing that our love for freedom will also allow this. i think this crosses the line though and needs to be dealt with.

Comment

Sometimes it makes more sense to keep an eye on your enemy than to wipe him out. The intel gained from surveilance of these folks may be more valuable than shutting them down now.

Let them feel that the law protects them and that they can act with impunity. Learn how they operate. Map out their social networks and hierarchy. Breach their communications network. Understand their funding.

Once there is no more value in monitoring them, come down on their heads like a hammer.

--Rootshot
                      "But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!" Friedrich Nietzsche, Also Sprach Zarathustra, Chapter 29

Comment

I saw this the other day on Fox as well. They need to boot these A holes out of this country before the Gov. decides to close all training facilities.

Take care, flea
                        "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Working...
                        X