No announcement yet.

Domestic Mission For U.S. Troops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We have 100,000's probably millions of young men and women who are dropping out of high school, in jail, hanging around becoming criminals and who's job prospects (if they are even looking) just got worse. Draft em and teach them some discipline, a trade and some values that they didn't learn at home. The ones who don't turn around can go to military prisons...work on some of BHO's public works projects instead of local jails (the govt can foot the bill they have all the money anyway)." (ss58)

All problems new life in Jesus Christ can fix. Based on your icon I thought you might like this response.

Comment

Amen Shepherd, we could all use more of that.
      " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

I'm all for the death penalty, sucks that it costs more money for um' to sit on death row and file appeals than to put um up for life...
        We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." ---George Orwell on a BBC broadcast, April 4, 1942

John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

Hell thats a simple fix. Dont let em sit there. Kill them.
          No man knows how bad he is, until he has tried very hard to be good.
          C.S. Lewis

Comment

[quote]
            Hell thats a simple fix. Dont let em sit there. Kill them.[/b]
            Old West justice, convicted today, a couple days to settle your affairs, then off you go to meet your maker and sttle up with him...
            I am a Patriot...First, Foremost, and Always... "Our Bill Of Rights is not negotiable. Not one single part, not ever. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the range." "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy pa?tri?ot?ism -(noun)- devoted love, support, and defense of one's country; national loyalty.

Comment

Vern, there's a few of us Canucks that would be standing in support of you down there, if the s*^&#t hit the fan. Also, our present P.M. isn't from the same pack of criminal scum that's been running our country into the ground since the early 60's. At least that's the message we're getting so far. If he gets a majority Govt. things will hopefully turn a little uglier for the lefties up here as well as abroad. Plus we still don't have a large enough ground force to deal with astan, as well as the shitstorm from all of us.

Bill

Comment

I always thought it would be a good idea to be able to volunteer to be drafted. I know that signing up for up for selective service is signing up for the draft, but there are some who would be willing to be drafted if they were needed and others who would go only if there were worse options.

Comment

Working...
                X