X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not trying to create a stir but.....

http://www.google.com/search?q=rex+84+camp...lient=firefox-a
    In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Consider the pot stirred. Got to go make my popcorn now.

Really there is no telling how many plans the ol' gov has in a drawer. All they have to do is knock the dust off of them.
    Local 308, International Brotherhood of the Mil-Dot

Comment

well if you wake up in the middle of the night surrouned by a bunch of black booted thugs... er
      security personel, don't resist. At least you know you will be housed well during your stay.

When you get out you will believe in universal medical care, open borders, that the gover' was justified in Ruby Ridge and Waco, and that you should work for free so that the under-priveledged can stay home, watch TV, make babies and vote for politicians that will allow them to do more of the same. Also, you won't believe in God or gun ownership.
      Don't worry, government has your best interests in mind.

Comment

God Bless America!
        John 3:16
        "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
        Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Comment

Ok... well is this part of the new $1000 dollar haircut funding? Good to see our Gov. is making a contigency plan to lock up those that would be a "Threat".
          Every day above ground is a good day.

Comment

Working...
          X