french policies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• french policies

Hy folks , a short topic because i'd eard a new funny stuff about USA-France
    i don't know where it was writted but i'd never read the french prime minister had talk about the US with bad words.
    i know few stuff like France send 1000 more guys in afghanistan, sarkozy was basched several times because he's too closer to USA. ect ect so before get upset ...

one more time thought our common ennemies playing with us
    " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Here DOM, I couldn't remember the exact quote when we were talking this morning (morning here).
    Here is the article:
    http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/03/...ope/france.php

'Magic is over' for U.S., says French foreign minister...

PARIS: Bernard Kouchner, the foreign minister of France and a longtime humanitarian, diplomatic and political activist on the international scene, says that whoever succeeds President George W. Bush may restore something of the United States' battered image and standing overseas, but that "the magic is over."

In a wide-ranging conversation with Roger Cohen of the International Herald Tribune at the launch of a Forum for New Diplomacy in Paris, Kouchner on Tuesday also held out the hope of talking with Hamas, the Palestinian faction that rules the Gaza Strip but has been ostracized by the West and by its Palestinian rival, Fatah, because it opposes peace talks with Israel and denies that Israel has a right to exist.

Asked whether the United States could repair the damage it has suffered to its reputation during the Bush presidency and especially since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, Kouchner replied, "It will never be as it was before."

"I think the magic is over," he continued, in what amounted to a sober assessment from one of the strongest supporters in France of the United States.

U.S. military supremacy endures, Kouchner noted, and the new president "will decide what to do - there are many means to re-establish the image." But even that, he predicted, "will take time."

ect, ect, ect...[/b]
    I know that you are good man-- no one here will hold the silly fact that you were born in France against you. You are a friend and I'd be happy to proclaim that to anyone.
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
    Leo Tolstoy

Comment

I FU.... kouchner ! this guys is a dem who accept a place in a rep govt !!!

Comment

Hi Dom;

Not to worry, my friend. We have a vast sea of those supporting a a radical left wing snob with almost 3 whole years experience in National politics, of course no military service, Who will not pledge alligence to the US flag, nor wear one on his lapel. Who's latest "oh, so wonderful orations" were a paraphrase of the well know communist mantra of "Religion is the opiate of the masses". And yet no howls of indignation from these masses, he insulted every "small town American" and the freedoms and rights of all Americans. Marx and Lenin would be proud.

Take care, my friend...Jim
        "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Yeah I dropped my vote for Obama and guess I'll vote for McCain. He looks like a copy of Bush but you don't know till they are in office. I got to vote though, can't let the blood of millions of veterans be wasted away. But in contrast would they have stood up for this country the shape it is in today? Our soliders defend America but what are they defending? Minority rules over Majority rights? That wasn't what we set up years ago, the majority ruled but had to listen to the minority and not trample it. When criminals have more rights than gun owners defending their families and home, something is drasticly wrong.
          "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy! Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy's fate in our hands." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

thanks guys !!! enjoy to know where're not alone

Comment

Hey Dom,
              No worries, Brother. We won't hang alone
              Respectfully,
              Harry
              "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
              "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

thanks bro be sure i'll be there if dem'sbama win

Comment

Hey Dom, I've been checking realestate up in the mountains. Think maybe I'll start a goat ranch if the left wing idiots get the White House, Two years in power and they've alreadt ruined the economy and faith of our allies. You're welcome to be my sidekick and partner, already have a couple pakols and vests, will be looking for a couple 100 year old Enfild rifles. We can sit around drink chai, well at least it will look like chai, and watch the world go to h*ll.

I enjoy both the liars bragging that they'll cut and run the fastest...and we support the troops, yeah, defecate and urinate on the graves and blood shed in sacrifice for the USA just like the drug infested left wing fools of RVN era.

"A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

[quote]
                    Hey Dom, I've been checking realestate up in the mountains. Think maybe I'll start a goat ranch if the left wing idiots get the White House, Two years in power and they've alreadt ruined the economy and faith of our allies. You're welcome to be my sidekick and partner, already have a couple pakols and vests, will be looking for a couple 100 year old Enfild rifles. We can sit around drink chai, well at least it will look like chai, and watch the world go to h*ll.[/b]
                    yep ! with a donkey to carry a couple of 70's RPG, making a warm fire with sheep shtt ... hell, and if it was that ... the paradise !

Comment

If a dem wins the defense budget will get slashed and we'll be lucky to keep 20 combat effective brigades in the Army.

That's not based on hard numbers, just from how I remember the "10 Combat Division" strategy of the Clinton era and how it never came to fruition.

If JY has the Enfields, and Dom has the RPG's, I'll have to find a DshK to bring to the party.

Jimro
                      "How you train is EXACTLY how you fight" Col (Ret) Robert B. Nett, awarded Medal of Honor

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me! I always get a kick out of the dems when they harp on the military not having enough armor and other items when their hero Willie is the one who kept them from us. Just like their lack of action on their watch caused what occured, seem to forget that too.

Take care, my friends...Jim

Comment

BTW I see Hamas has endorsed BHO now, I'm sure UBL and Iran's Imadingdong will follow suit. Couple this with BHO's friend and buddy William Ayers of the Wheather Underground fame, who brags of bombing the Pentagon and you have a real winner here. Rev. Wright and Farrakhan are rather mild associates it seems.

Wonder why Hillory hasn't used BHO's association with a known terrorists? Seems Willie pardoned him and a few other of the communist inspired police killers of the Weather Underground. Got to love FOIA Check this out interesting thread http://www.freepublic.com/focus/f-news/2001506/posts and also google weather underground, and domestic terrorists and use FOIA and the truth will be yours

Make your own conclusions.

take care...Jim

Comment

hey Jim we'll need few cows ans sheeps, candles, caves ... you could find that over there ??

Comment

On the list Dom, along with some oil lamps. Have a Tacoma pick up eyed for the DshK, already has the hangydown beads and such in the windows. And of course it's white and only used for jihad on weekends by an old taliban commander.. No visible 12.5 or 14.5mm holes showing in the body work or glass.It does have a "I "heart" Obama" bumper sticker though

Caves, we got lottsa of caves, some not even occuppied, thermobaric works good if we neeed to vacate one we like. Some within a grena...stones throw of some decent Chinese take out. The best one's face south, both for warmth and satelite dish at least 300 HD channels too

Saddly the online "Pizza in thirty minutes, or free" deal isn't honored here, tried but they said NOOOOOOOO! Asked them why they emailed me then, but you know how pizza makers can be =80

Comment

Working...
                              X