Iranian President Ahmadinejad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian President Ahmadinejad

I just have trouble thinking that he doesn't understand the issue here. I know most of the hijackers were not from Iran but I seem to remember seeing video of Iran and them dancing in the streets when the towers fell.

http://www.wcbs880.com/Iran-s-President-Wa...und-Zero/968136

If I were him I would worry about making it out of there in one piece.

I just have trouble thinking that he doesn't understand the issue here. I know most of the hijackers were not from Iran but I seem to remember seeing video of Iran and them dancing in the streets when the towers fell.

http://www.wcbs880.com/Iran-s-President-Wa...und-Zero/968136

If I were him I would worry about making it out of there in one piece.[/b]
    Let's invite him, he's more them welcome to come here, but let's just not let him leave, under his own power. I don't wanna start a political rant... But Iran has and continues to be one of the #1 problems for the US since at least the late 1970's and can even be argued back to the 1950's... Let's not forget they trashed our Embessy (act of war), took hostages, trained/finaced the bombing of the Beriut Marine Barracks, well I think we all know all the events they and thier puppets have done to the US and our Allies up to today. I don't think I need to list them all.

Just today he said he's got plans to have his "Air Force" attack Israel, good luck on that one.... It's just a matter on time before Iran is a series of smoking craters and the future glass suppier to the world. Who does it (Israel or the US) is the only open question... If they are left to thier own, it will be the US that has a blast crater to fill in. Hopefuly the people of Iran will come to thier senes and overthrow that P.O.S. Iranian Hitler wannabe, before an Iranian built nuke goes off inside the US or Europe.

Rant off.

Comment

Working...
    X