Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge's Sentence: Listen to Barry Manilow music

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/5649.html

"It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

it remember some boot ............................. hot room, low quiet music, shadow

did they plan a way with homer spider pig ?

i couldn't resist ............. guys the french voice for spider pig : [attachment=8665:Simpsons...hon.Sonn.mp3]
      " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Well, I'd heard of them using Mariah Carey previously, which would make my guts churn...

This must be a follow up tactic in case they encounter Mariah Carey fans...

Comment

Just shoot me
          www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Talk about cruel and unusual

Comment

Hey Guys,
              Actually one of my Cops likes to sing Barry Manalow songs to the Inmates, when they are being locked up. He's got a weird sense of humor.
              Respectfully,
              Harry
              "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
              "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

I can hear that now, inmate comes into processing and hears at the Copa, Copa Cabbana,

Comment

Working...
                X