X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global incident map

http://www.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

It updates every 400 seconds. Click on any icon for text update information. It's not just about Terrorism - it's about everything happening every minute some place in the world, terrorism threats, explosions, airline incidents and natural disasters.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

That's kinda cool as long as you aren't prone to seizures. I bookmarked it and will check back. Thanks.

Comment

Hey Shep,
      That's a cool link. Thanks, Bro. It kicks butt on the Cable, but runs a little slow on my Cellular dial up.
      I pinned it for posterity too.
      Respectfully,
      Harry
      "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
      "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

I zoomed in on the Navy base in Norfolk, there are 3 carriers docked and two of them have white out on the flight decks, hmmm.

Comment

Cool link,

Hey Norfolk that's just around the corner from me.

Comment

Pretty Cool Devil Dog...
            In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Cant look at "certain" things very long. Tryied to zoom in on Ft.Hood and it took me back to the main page. Saw my old barracks and motorpool.
              No man knows how bad he is, until he has tried very hard to be good.
              C.S. Lewis

Comment

That is some pretty cool use of the google maps system!!! Good find bud.
                CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
                --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
                --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Bookmarked. Thanks
                  "When it comes to pain, I'd rather give than recieve."

Comment

Working...
                  X