SUV vs motorcycles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUV vs motorcycles

I'm sure that y'all are aware of the incident in Manhattan with the Range Rover and the scumbags on motorcycles (well, except for Bo, I bet he ain't aware of it).

1 cop charged, SO FAR, as a participant and a lying piece of shit. 2 more possibly directly involved on the motorcycle side. WTF!?

The 1 that's been charged so far is a lying, yellow-ass dog. I don't care if you're undercover, and might blow your cover, we are talking about a person's life here. The ultimate expression of your job as a LEO is to protect and save human life. Making the case, keeping your cover, etc., gets trumped by this fact. He's a coward who was either afraid to step in (in which case he needs to turn in his badge) or he was "in so deep" that the pack mentality took over and he WANTED to participate (in which case he needs to turn in his badge).

It's like the school resource officer on the scene at Columbine. Lots of folks don't know that the SRO swapped shots with the perps at Columbine, outside the school. When the 2 perps entered the school, he did not pursue. He stated that he was following agency policy, which stated that in the case of a barricaded gunman you maintain the perimeter and call SWAT. I'm sure that's what the policy stated, and in most cases it's a good policy, but one of the reasons that cops have DISCRETION is that we know that administrators can't anticipate every situation you'll run into. We're talking about a school full of kids and you know for a fact the only firearm present is in the hands of the perps. He should have cowboy'ed the fuck up, reloaded and gone in after those 2. I don't care if it were 12 al Qaeda with AK's..........you have 2 choices: lay your badge and gun on the ground and crawl away, or man up and make entry all by your lonesome. There is no middle ground. Anything less than going in hard is a violation of the trust and responsibility placed upon you as a LEO. You are issued a gun and a vest for a reason.

Rant off.....
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Hey BUBBA BOSS, I's might be a dumbass, an uncultured, crass, pagan but I isn't uninformified!!!! I's takes exceptionalzation wiffen urin inuendifcations!!!! Thou wantist not da rath of da Bo to befallify upon thee. Takes urin remakification back, lest evil comeith to thee and smite thee and doze ofen urin ilk!!!! Xpeeation of urin sinful deed can be achievified by launching a strike on that horrid country north of da Patomac, ifen I'm includified!!!!
    I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
    "Dogs best friend"
    "Every dog needs a friend"
    "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
    "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
    " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
    " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
    (All the above, Yours Truly
    The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

Didn't understand any of that.......
      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Wrong!!!! I be well aware of da situation!!!
        I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
        "Dogs best friend"
        "Every dog needs a friend"
        "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
        "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
        " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
        " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
        (All the above, Yours Truly
        The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

im glad your phone conversations weren't that confusing...

I agree whole heartedly. if you want to be a sheep dog, you have to fight the wolves. otherwise, just go sit on the porch with the rest of the pups.

Comment

Working...
          X