• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shep

Police: 20-25 Teens Boarded Georgia Train, Attacked Passengers

Published April 20, 2011 | Associated Press

advertisement

ATLANTA -- Authorities say a group of 20 to 25 youths boarded a public train bound for Atlanta's airport and attacked a couple of passengers.

Police said Wednesday one of the teenagers hit a rider in the face with an aluminum can, pushed him down and stole his wallet. Another passenger on the MARTA train was punched in the face.

Police say the riders attacked work for Delta Air Lines, and have been staying at a hotel near the Atlanta airport.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/20/polic.../#ixzz1K7LKAQFB[/b]

Full Story is at Fox News
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Go get um tiger.
    " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
    '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Shep would've beat the crap out of the biggest of those buffoons, then tossed them all off the train mid-station.

I read this article earlier and wondered how I would've handled it if I'd been on the train...

Comment

Thats why ya carry a pistol and extra mags.
        " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Viva, Bernard Getz.
          Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto " You cannot Invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

yours truly ,, Ron

Out here. not quite in touch with reality. Nant-y-glo PA.. In the Allegheny Mountains, the first frontier: U S N ---1967-1971>>> One Nation under GOD, Indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Whether they like it, or not.

Comment

Sounds like they needed a Ghurka ....
            "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
            "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

[quote]
              Sounds like they needed a Ghurka ....[/b]

Yeah a Ghurka woulda just barely got started with only 25.
              " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
              '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

[quote]
                Thats why ya carry a pistol and extra mags.[/b]
                Up until recently the MARTA trains where all off limits in terms of CCW. You know for our safety.

Comment

[quote]
                  Up until recently the MARTA trains where all off limits in terms of CCW. You know for our safety.[/b]
                  Same logic as that scumbag mayor we got in NYC....got the toughest gun laws in the Country and it didn't seem to stop that maniac who walked into the pharamcy on LI and killed everybody inside for rx drugs....funny those gun laws always seem to hurt the legit guys and help the dirtbags
                  " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

It's funny how many lawmakers think that making a certain act a misdemeanor will stop someone from committing numerous violent, forcible felonies!

"Gee, I'd really like to go over there and murder a dozen or so folks, but it's a misdemeanor for me to take a firearm over there!"
                    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Working...
                    X